Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You will see a contrast in what a 30+ year old WW values and what 30+ BW value

Ion fukk with white women on a dating level but ijs
Depends on the age category

Most people that go on the balloon videos are trying to grow their social media followings and care about men with clout.

The older women with kids want the top tier men all other women want.

We’ve seen women leave the show without a match countless times

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Me and my wife are watching this, and basically she feels like he’s moving to slow, and he feels like he’s moving exactly how he should. That chick is basically launching her feelings and box and him and he’s like
:patrice::jbhmm:Are you sure?”

Last edited:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

Me and my wife are watching this, and basically she feels like he’s moving to slow, and he feels like he’s moving exactly how he should. That chick is basically launching her feelings and box and him and he’s like

Seems like she is intentionally looking for a partner and has time for it. He seems to be keeping his options open. Probably has a rotation so isn’t pressed nor wants to add her to it.

He should let that girl good. But she should be able to take a hint. If dude hasn’t given you any kino during three separate meet ups, he’s not sexually attracted to you.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

hmm. I feel him on the “let’s be friends first” vibe because I have a long vetting process myself. I’m not about to just hop into something a week later because I find you attractive.

On the other hand, i’m not about to text you everyday and have you around my people either if we’re not dating. So idk. I can see why she is confused.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Probably 2 months. He said he has some shows at the end of June or something like that? It's mid July now.

I agree a man knows when he knows and that can be after 1 date :yeshrug: , I'd take my time but I understand.
hell naw, better vet that woman before you know you been done married a scammer kleptomaniac, clinically diagnosed narcissistic with histrionic dissociative disorder :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

He should take his time because she's gonna be fat as hell one day.

Getting played by a fat girl gotta be humiliating