Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Im convinced Arlette be picking women below her look wise on purpose. She is constantly the most beautiful and classy woman on every episode. She screams wife material. But these other woman trying to dress like they in their 20s. Less is more...

Breh, I wanna fukk Arlette so bad, but just because the way she carries herself, I try my best not to say anything demeaning. She FEELS off limits.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Im convinced Arlette be picking women below her look wise on purpose. She is constantly the most beautiful and classy woman on every episode. She screams wife material. But these other woman trying to dress like they in their 20s. Less is more...

Even though she’s married it does seem like she’s trying to get chose.

Shout out to Steph curry wife. lol

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
That's a married woman. Show respect.
fukk that bytch..she egg on alotta the bullshyt by having people pop a ballon just off looks knowing how that can go off rip..

She a instigator if you pay attention but then try to kill it once the dude start going there with the broad that she put the battery in back to be disrespectful..

Example: a girl might say “he’s not my type” after she pop a ballon..

In most exchanges people would hear that and keep it moving..

Arlette will ask the girl “WHY is he not your type, WHAT ABOUt HIM makes him not your type”

How is that constructive, that’s only going to get someone feelings hurt or have them ready to say something back..

She also married that Afro beat African for bread and he bankrolling her whole YouTube career..this is a upper class kept woman using people for entertainment

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How is that constructive, that’s only going to get someone feelings hurt or have them ready to say something back..

She also married that Afro beat African for bread and he bankrolling her whole YouTube career..this is a upper class kept woman using people for entertainment
It gives the producer feedback on the type of women/men they should be matching up with who.

Gives potential guests feedback on what the ladies/men they may be attracted to like.

Forces the guests to be honest and through conditioning teaches future guest to be honest without being nasty. We know how sensitive cats can be with rejection.

That man said she don't Look the type of woman he would take to meet his mother. That was an important statement because there are women trying to be taken seriously in dating but don't know how to adapt their daily/dating uniform to be taken seriously.

Lastly, It entertains the viewers and it's part of the reason the fans watch.

Last edited: