Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

stave

Superstar
Daps
Anysa reminds me of Vanessa Simmons

104b52a3be76b0e032a55df0740c0d3b.gif

Now that I've actually seen the episode. I agree with this post more.

:dahell: but she is a lot lighter on the gram then on the show or this particular photo.

Either way I'm taking it down :wow:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't this dude in the white motorcycle jacket on here before?
I don’t remember him, but the dude that was matching with the chick in the orange dress then popped his balloon was on one of the early season episodes. I remember him wearing an all white outfit I think.

This was an interesting episode based on the type of women compared to the men. Nearly every man was 26 (except the taller dude with the dreads that was 29), and all either well established jobs, or solid jobs in general. Nearly every woman was under 26 and kind of finding their way. The second and fourth chick need to never be on an episode ever again.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
Second chick is an airhead and only to get pumped.

These guys asking her about indecisiveness, her future or her wanting to go country side.

I’m not popping no balloon on that bytch.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
2nd chick calling nikkas gay and let gucci3rd with herpes infect her this the pool out here now herp p*ssy talking down lmao
bytch said she wanna live in the fields bruh. Get that scarecrow ass dumb bytch outta here. Lol. And I don't know why yall think that 4th chick cute. She look like she got down syndrome to me. And talk like it too.