Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

lib123

All Star
Daps
she like CACs anyway, they don't have a height requirement

FLkOwcFWUAQt1ZK.jpg:large

lol people say that but in pictures with Dorsey and another white dude at a Celtics game she looks completely disinterested. She also denied the Dorsey rumors on Twitter.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I love Taylor to death but she comes off as an elevated version of a pick me. Like, she’s pressed to show she’s cool and normal, and not an absolute dime. Not to mention she has access to a caliber of men that most women don't. Jack from twitter doesn't need to be 6'2 when he's sitting on B's (not M's)

I think unlike many of the women with the high standards, she’s experienced men they haven’t and realizes it doesn’t bring much long-term.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I love Taylor to death but she comes off as an elevated version of a pick me. Like, she’s pressed to show she’s cool and normal, and not an absolute dime. Not to mention she has access to a caliber of men that most women don't. Jack from twitter doesn't need to be 6'2 when he's sitting on B's (not M's)

Taylor is media trained, she is never going to say the wrong thing. We know she would prefer an athlete with money. If not that, anyone else with some money will do.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Brehs have found her without being made up. She's not.