Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
This is what people say when they haven’t actually been around various non-Black women to realize they can be garbage as well lmao

I'm aware. Im just saying the odds still work out better. For every ain't shyt black woman, you got 3 girls outside your race that'll give you cooperation.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I live in NJ with huge families rooted in Brooklyn and Carolina. I'ma need receipts for...it doesn't need to be a 2-4 kids, 0 kids at 30 is still less common than at least 1.
This guy knows that 🤣...

I would say, at least ⅔ of Black women have at least one child by 30. This still means there's ~⅓ who don't, which is a large enough pool, but I think the dating pool in anyone's city will reflect that roughly 2 of every 3 30+ sisters you meet, have at least one child...
Truthfully I think at 30, 2/3, across the map, is still conservative. 25-29 is a steep standard deviation and where that "life happens" factor you mentioned gets even the women who may have been careful.

I also don't believe "good women" make it to 23/24 without being cuffed in some fashion, whether marriage or just cohabitation and exclusivity. Hard for most to share a roof for a decade or close to it and not make a kid.

The majority of 30 year old BW who have a college degree or higher and live above the poverty line appear not to have any kids.

lib123

All Star
Daps

Mostly personal observations since my social circle includes many college-educated BW in their 30s. I also asked ChatGPT:

"What percentage of Black millennial college-educated women in America have at least one child?"

Response: Approximately 40-45% of Black millennial college-educated women in America have at least one child. This reflects broader societal trends, where college-educated women, including Black women, tend to delay childbirth more than their counterparts without a college education. However, a significant portion of college-educated Black millennial women do eventually have children as they move through their 30s (Brookings)(Bureau of Labor Statistics).

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Mostly personal observations since my social circle includes many college-educated BW in their 30s. I also asked ChatGPT:

"What percentage of Black millennial college-educated women in America have at least one child?"

Response: Approximately 40-45% of Black millennial college-educated women in America have at least one child. This reflects broader societal trends, where college-educated women, including Black women, tend to delay childbirth more than their counterparts without a college education. However, a significant portion of college-educated Black millennial women do eventually have children as they move through their 30s (Brookings)(Bureau of Labor Statistics).
My and other men's observations (those who are not fronting) say otherwise. This data doesn't help you either.

45% have at least one. Essentially half. Add a second or third and the number gets larger. Your tidbit of "above the poverty line" is also wayyyy too broad. You'd have to cite an above average or high salary to make a 30 y/o childless black woman the most likely outcome.

lib123

All Star
Daps
My and other men's observations (those who are not fronting) say otherwise. This data doesn't help you either.

45% have at least one. Essentially half. Add a second or third and the number gets larger. Your tidbit of "above the poverty line" is also wayyyy too broad. You'd have to cite an above average or high salary to make a 30 y/o childless black woman the most likely outcome.

When I asked ChatGPT I didn’t include above the poverty line. And I asked about millennial women, most of whom are over 30 years old. I still believe most 30 year old college educated BW currently don’t have any children, especially in major metro areas. I’m a young millennial and went to a prominent HBCU and no more than 20% of the girls I went to school with have kids. I’m sure it’s much different in the South tho.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I asked ChatGPT I didn’t include above the poverty line. And I asked about millennial women, most of whom are over 30 years old. I still believe most 30 year old college educated BW currently don’t have any children, especially in major metro areas. I’m a young millennial and went to a prominent HBCU and no more than 20% of the girls I went to school with have kids. I’m sure it’s much different in the South tho.
I already addressed this in one of the posts you quoted by me. Of course college aged womne are less likely to be mothers. But between 23 and 29, most black women are not escaping serious relationships and cohabitation without at least one kid.

I'm also a young millennial. We gonna have to agree to disagree.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I already addressed this in one of the posts you quoted by me. Of course college aged womne are less likely to be mothers. But between 23 and 29, most black women are not escaping serious relationships and cohabitation without at least one kid.

I'm also a young millennial. We gonna have to agree to disagree.

I agree most aren’t escaping serious relationships and cohabitation. But based on my young millennial women HBCU friends and classmates, most have not had children. I even asked some of them what they think the percentage is from our class and they all said around 20% before I shared my estimate. That appears to be the difference between those who are college educated and not.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I agree most aren’t escaping serious relationships and cohabitation. But based on my young millennial women HBCU friends and classmates, most have not had children. I even asked some of them what they think the percentage is from our class and they all said around 20% before I shared my estimate. That appears to be the difference between those who are college educated and not.
Your group =/= every college grad group.