Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

lib123

All Star
Daps
I’m sure that’s true to an extent. But the theme of this show is clear. The best and most interesting episodes take place in that age range. The episodes with people younger are majority unreasonable in their expectations and the episodes with an older crowd ends up being depressing because there’s a clear reason they made it to 40 and are on a dating show like this. (I’m speaking of probability here. I know there were sad and unreasonable 32 year olds on this show too).

This show is the best social experiment going.

This show also does a good job showing how women who are 6s and 7s often overinflate their value. Taylor Rooks doesn't prioritize height but these chicks do? OK lol.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
If bald breh didn't get balloon popped then I might have a chance too with these chicks :mjgrin:
You should go on and do it for the Coli. If we collect enough for your plane ride, hotel, rental and food, you down to head to AZ to find some love?
:whoo:
I got $100 on it.
you-ready-david-alan-grier.gif

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
This show also does a good job showing how women who are 6s and 7s often overinflate their value. Taylor Rooks doesn't prioritize height but these chicks do? OK lol.

They're around professional athletes all day, they see how these guys are at their peak physically but mentally arrogant, rude, etc. Ain't no way they gonna go for someone with an attitude like AB, look how Floyd acts, dudes don't be having game or character and just $ only gets certain types of women :sas2:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
You should go on and do it for the Coli. If we collect enough for your plane ride, hotel, rental and food, you down to head to AZ to find some love?
:whoo:
I got $100 on it.
you-ready-david-alan-grier.gif
You know what, this sounds like a good idea. We should elect a coli #handsomegang 6certs brehs and raise lagofundme account for him and send him to represent the coli on Alerttes show :jbhmm:

lib123

All Star
Daps
They're around professional athletes all day, they see how these guys are at their peak physically but mentally arrogant, rude, etc. Ain't no way they gonna go for someone with an attitude like AB, look how Floyd acts, dudes don't be having game or character and just $ only gets certain types of women :sas2:

Facts and she’s probably seen how mentally underdeveloped most of them are.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Women generally are terrible at measurements, their eye test is awful. I've seen this repeatedly throughout my life, I had a chick earlier this year at work claim we were the same height. Someone asked me how tall I am, I'm 5'7, she was like "I'm 5'4, you ain't an inch over 5'5". Then she comes stands next to me and I'm clearly multiple inches taller than her 🤣...

A different chick was clowning calling me "shawty", mind you she shorter than me too. Her cousin works there too and you can visually see he and I are around the same height, she asked her cousin how tall he was, he said "5'8 or 5'9". So she tried the 5'4/5'5 thing too, then her cousin and I stood next to each other and he got at least an inch, maybe an inch and a half on me...

Both these situations were fun and games, nothing personal, it was a bunch of mf's throwing jokes. But it proves for the umpteenth time how poor women eyes are with measurements. They bad with eye measuring dikk size too...

I fell out of watching this show about 2 months ago. The women calling the 6-fooy guys short further highlights how much these chicks suck at guessing height...
They're delusional AF. And it's obvious they don't wear heels often because if they did, they'd realize how much of a boost it gives them.

This chick on the show really said "I'm pretty tall....i'm 5'6"

...What :gucci:

If we really have women under 5'9 telling themselves that they're "pretty tall" and a 6 foot dude that they're short, we're cooked :dead:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

I love Taylor to death but she comes off as an elevated version of a pick me. Like, she’s pressed to show she’s cool and normal, and not an absolute dime. Not to mention she has access to a caliber of men that most women don't. Jack from twitter doesn't need to be 6'2 when he's sitting on B's (not M's)