Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
The women on this recent episode aren’t that young though to be acting like that. Aren’t most of them 27-29? It would be excusable if they were 17-22.
There are always outliers, and this last episode had several things going on including having too many contestants. Without getting too deep, even a woman's biology starts to dictate that they become less picky as they get older.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I wish if someone got matched up that they could stay in line. and at the end if they got matched with multiple people then they chose who they wanted.

that would be the ultimate social experiment; how multiple women go for the same men 1-2 men and how truly they are in competition with each other

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think somebody else mentioned this, but it truly seems like these women wear heels then forget they aren’t permanently fused to their feet. Like the green dress chick said “you are NOT 6’1” and dude said he was recently measured at the DMV and she may as well have admitted she had cataracts.
It was me. Lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Maybe because I'm a tall breh, so height has never been an issue for me, but why do these women obsess about a man's height?! :dahell: I can understand if a breh was like 5'3 or 5'5, but why are they tripping on a breh that's like 5'10. As long as he's taller than you, what's the issue?
A chick on there said a nikka that was 6'3 wasn't tall enough. Lol.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
It was me. Lol.
Women generally are terrible at measurements, their eye test is awful. I've seen this repeatedly throughout my life, I had a chick earlier this year at work claim we were the same height. Someone asked me how tall I am, I'm 5'7, she was like "I'm 5'4, you ain't an inch over 5'5". Then she comes stands next to me and I'm clearly multiple inches taller than her 🤣...

A different chick was clowning calling me "shawty", mind you she shorter than me too. Her cousin works there too and you can visually see he and I are around the same height, she asked her cousin how tall he was, he said "5'8 or 5'9". So she tried the 5'4/5'5 thing too, then her cousin and I stood next to each other and he got at least an inch, maybe an inch and a half on me...

Both these situations were fun and games, nothing personal, it was a bunch of mf's throwing jokes. But it proves for the umpteenth time how poor women eyes are with measurements. They bad with eye measuring dikk size too...

I fell out of watching this show about 2 months ago. The women calling the 6-fooy guys short further highlights how much these chicks suck at guessing height...

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bald breh that they all wanted left with the African joint and the dreadhead with locs they approved of popped the 2 tatted up chicks right away. Well done.
:ehh:
fukked up how one bald guy was good to go

And the other zesty one got dragggged:russ: women in a nutshell

That masculine shyt never gonna go outta style

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Whats yall favorite episode? It can be for any reason?
Probably episode 16. It was one of the most honest ones to the show's spirit. For the most part, everyone's expectations were reasonable and it felt the least clout chasey. There were probably the most matches they've had in a long time too.