Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I knew Anime Breh was unhinged..

Although homie came off unhinged that girl was also playing games.

Both of these people don’t want to get hurt again.

She said I’ll call you but never called because she wanted him to pursue her. He’s tired of double texting chicks so he said I’m not gonna message until she hits me up.

:mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
watched Arlette and her husband’s interview where they said participants would present themselves one way in the screening then switch up when cameras rolled.

the show can only go downhill from here
There’s no way in hell the drunk rapper chick and the tall bald dude with the lisp that’s 50 but claimed to be 38 presented themselves as anything else than what came across the screen

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Idk anymore, it seems the majority of the women who come on this show lack spatial awareness .. like they are right on the edge of mental deficiency.

On another note:
“You look like my cousins best friends baby daddy”
^ To fly out to a dating show and restrict your matching opportunities with this downright remedial.
illogical deluded women. that's who was on that show's panel of contestants. i think that shyt needs to be studied, the intersection of bad logic and delusion vis a vis women's dating habits. shyt would melt your mind.

lib123

All Star
Daps
This episode is why I keep saying that the show is better when the people are 30+. Most Women in their 20s have unreasonable expectations of the man they believe they will be with: they think they will find a 6'5", Michael B. Jordan, who is a Doctor, etc. MOST people (men and women), 30+ have more realistic expectations.

The women on this recent episode aren’t that young though to be acting like that. Aren’t most of them 27-29? It would be excusable if they were 17-22.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
yeah navy shorty better looking than I thought from the episode. I guess it was the outfit and hair wasn't flattering but her ig posts pretty solid :ehh: 5'9" too

You got it twisted unc

On the show is how she REALLY look

It’s the instagram that’s not accurate :dahell:

:ehh: kinda wanna dm Mishna myself. She seems pretty solid and glowing up

Its the make up foo

thank yall for gettin Unc together :wow:

lib123

All Star
Daps
One of the worst lineups this show has ever seen.

Delusional isn’t even the right word to describe them.

Every single one of them hoes was birds. Shorty in the all white kept mentioning height saying “she likes her men taller”…but what makes you think a taller man will choose you over his other options? :heh:

Women in 2024 think that just because they like or want a particular man, they should get it.

Problem with that is, those men that they want are the 5-10% and those men are fukkin 90-95% of the women. Meaning, he has options. So why would he choose you?

This is what they don’t understand. Then they get older, bitter and resentful because their dating pool shrinks considerably compared to men which vastly grows (provided a man takes care of himself).

They get used up by nikkas they want and are attracted to and then discarded only to then be left with “nice” guys or “provider” type men. None of which they are attracted to.

I don’t think that’s a given anymore. A lot of the nice guys and provider types have become aware of the game over the last 10 years with the rise of podcasts and social media.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The women on this recent episode aren’t that young though to be acting like that. Aren’t most of them 27-29? It would be excusable if they were 17-22.

Yep, by far the worst episodes personality wise were this past one and the men’s episode the weak prior. The men were maybe 34-42 (I still think the guy with the lisp was 50), and this weeks women were 27-30. I think the men’s episode was very glaring cause nearly all of them were upwards of 40 but mentally late teens to early 20s.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Yep, by far the worst episodes personality wise were this past one and the men’s episode the weak prior. The men were maybe 34-42 (I still think the guy with the lisp was 50), and this weeks women were 27-30. I think the men’s episode was very glaring cause nearly all of them were upwards of 40 but mentally late teens to early 20s.

And all of them nikkas was ugly.