Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

stave

Superstar
Daps
Its the make up foo
I know. The first time it looked like she didn't even try to get cute. Second time was my preference. This third appearance is her trying to get her baddie on.

I forgot she was only 24 so she might be trying to figure out her fly still

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Again, they gotta vet people a little better. Maybe it’ slim pickings for single black people in Arizona :patrice:

Show would probably have much higher potential in Houston, Atlanta, New York, New Jersey, Cali, DMV, etc.
Honestly, it's kind of better that they're in Arizona. Atlanta and Houston will be nothing but scammers, hustlers, strippers, etc. Maybe a place like Charlotte, Memphis, Kansas City, etc.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I knew Anime Breh was unhinged..

tumblr_ojqfgoIhha1u5esdso3_500.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Glad you said it first lmao. I’m fortunate enough to have been out the game since 2014/15, cause being single and on the prowl looks like hell, both online and off.
I envy you married brehs and brehs in long term relationships. It's bad out here, breh. :francis:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

She might be a nice person (I would say courteous is a better word), but any girl who puts that much bullshyt on her face on a daily basis is not attractive at all. Especially if you don't do it as a requirement of the work you do- ie actor or model. Any chick I ever met like this was an absolute rodent :francis:

Those chest tattoos :scust:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I was just about to say that nerdy guy and Haitian girl broke up.

It’s a damn shame too

I wanted to see two geeks in love
yo it's the issue of mutual attraction, when it's not there this what happens. women will gladly take your "affection" while simultaneously not being into you like that. as a man you have o be able to spot that shyt and let her go without coming off like a crazy person.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This nikka is at least 6’1… this is nuts.

Shorty said strike, like she trying to pick a fight over his height
:wtf:

It seems they were trying to get breh out his masculine frame and it annoyed them he stayed stoic.
I think somebody else mentioned this, but it truly seems like these women wear heels then forget they aren’t permanently fused to their feet. Like the green dress chick said “you are NOT 6’1” and dude said he was recently measured at the DMV and she may as well have admitted she had cataracts.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I think somebody else mentioned this, but it truly seems like these women wear heels then forget they aren’t permanently fused to their feet. Like the green dress chick said “you are NOT 6’1” and dude said he was recently measured at the DMV and she may as well have admitted she had cataracts.
I realized that a lot of these women just aren't used to wearing heels. When you factor that in, then it makes a lot more sense.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Idk anymore, it seems the majority of the women who come on this show lack spatial awareness .. like they are right on the edge of mental deficiency.

On another note:
“You look like my cousins best friends baby daddy”
^ To fly out to a dating show and restrict your matching opportunities with this downright remedial.