Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This...plus it's a shortage of dateable, gainfully employed, attractive heterosexual men outchea.

Women complain about this all the time. But men complain about lack of dateable eligible women as well.
Nah the second cyber security dude is decently looking and gainfully employed

women just lust after certain type of men and basketball dude is exactly it

tall, buff, tats, braids or dreads is the aesthetic that’s in with them. I have a friend from the gym who kinda fits the description (not the most buff ) and he tells me stories. Jokes on them cause he married to a pawg lol

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It is interesting having women ask him if his eye color is real and that being a turnoff when they get mad when you ask for real hair.

STOP.

black women created cosmetology.
They can wear wigs and weaves.

A black man can nOt ever wear colored contacts.

Total false equivalence.

Art Barr

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Nah the second cyber security dude is decently looking and gainfully employed

women just lust after certain type of men and basketball dude is exactly it

tall, buff, tats, braids or dreads is the aesthetic that’s in with them. I have a friend from the gym who kinda fits the description (not the most buff ) and he tells me stories. Jokes on them cause he married to a pawg lol
Ur right women so lust over certain types of men but it's still a lack of dateable, heterosexual men for them. That's why the social media focus is for women to decenter men, swirl, divest, open their options or be happy with staying single.

Some women actually don't wanna be a woman who has to take care of an older man with failing or bad health. But what they don't realize they may need a man or partner to care for them. I got an older frat bro who takes good care of his wife in a wheelchair.