Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
First shorty in the pink was ready to risk it all for dude the second he came out.

Oh hell yea…she was on GO. :whoo:

She kept hiding her balloon behind her back cuz she didn’t want to get it popped.

I could also tell she was seething :mjlol:not only cuz she ain’t get picked by him but because the next 2 nikkas that followed afterwards she wasn’t attracted to at all.:mjlol::umad:

Guarantee if another handsome dude came right after, she probably woulda been aight.

Them dudes had no chance.

Last edited:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

mixed lookin shawty who was second to last in the lineup reminded me of these feminist type of chicks at Howard—felt like she came on the show just to pop and feel “empowered”.

last dude up there wearing colored contacts :mjlol:

the last shawty in line wearing the black dress… she couldn’t tell buddy wasn’t feeling her? she sashayed all the way to the front just to get Crushed like that :no:. she had a rough night, no one was feeling her

Last edited:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If ya’ll pause when the 3rd dude walks out and peep the female reactions/facial expressions

Vs

When the last dude came out…:wow:

You can see the girl in all red close her eyes, shake her head and whisper “no” at how unattracted she was to him. :francis: Borderline disgust.:picard:

3rd guy really fukked shyt up for the last 2 guys…they stood no chance. Even when the cac/mixed chick tried to blow up his spot and call him a thirst trapper/vain, them chicks was still wet and choosin. :ohlawd:

Which proves, for the billionth time, that when it comes to women, attraction is everything. Nothing else matters.

And not like the “you’re attractive” type of attraction…but like the “smiling, fumbling of words, intense eye contact” type of attraction.

He even mentioned it when he popped shorty in the pink’s balloon. She had lust in her eyes hence why her eye contact with him was strong.

I wouldn't say attraction is everything but it definitely weighs a lot and can have people look past a lot of other things.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If ya’ll pause when the 3rd dude walks out and peep the female reactions/facial expressions

Vs

When the last dude came out…:wow:

You can see the girl in all red close her eyes, shake her head and whisper “no” at how unattracted she was to him. :francis: Borderline disgust.:picard:

3rd guy really fukked shyt up for the last 2 guys…they stood no chance. Even when the cac/mixed chick tried to blow up his spot and call him a thirst trapper/vain, them chicks was still wet and choosin. :ohlawd:

Which proves, for the billionth time, that when it comes to women, attraction is everything. Nothing else matters.

And not like the “you’re attractive” type of attraction…but like the “smiling, fumbling of words, intense eye contact” type of attraction.

He even mentioned it when he popped shorty in the pink’s balloon. She had lust in her eyes hence why her eye contact with him was strong.

I wouldn't say attraction is everything but it definitely weighs a lot and can have people look past a lot of other things.

stave

Superstar
Daps
Purely on looks from the recent episode, I’d go with the second chick in that purple/pink tight dress. I mess with how fit she is like she used to run track or something. These overall seem like some pretty sensible women so far. I’d instantly eliminate the chick in the long black dress though.
Came in here to post the same thing. I would wear her ass out. :ohlawd:

I did make a :childplease: when she said she wasn't a hard worker or trying to work tho. Nobody is coming to save you, knock it off.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Came in here to post the same thing. I would wear her ass out. :ohlawd:

I did make a :childplease: when she said she wasn't a hard worker or trying to work tho. Nobody is coming to save you, knock it off.

Lmao she drive the coach bus for a living and workout 5-6 times a week talking about she against "hard work".
Women are funny nowdays