ARIKA - Fighting Layer EX [PS4] 2018 release

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
this game looks amazing.

Capcom may be in trouble, with this and DBF.
I expect a Capcom vs. SNK soon.

Micron

Pro
Daps
Jack was inspired by Daisuke Jigen from Lupin.
images

And what do you mean by new system?...yeah theres the gougi, but this game plays literally, like the old EX games, nothings changed. (and i love it)

Gougi is trash imo.

I wish I had saved that picture. One of the Chicano's had a baseball bat and the other had a pin stripped suit with a vest and no blazer.

Other than the run mechanic, I mean the Gougi system. From what I have been told some very cheap things that shouldn't be allowed are possible with it.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
@Amor fati

YOOO

Watch the WHOLE VID

Hayate, Nanase revealed!

More ARTWORK FOR FUTURE Characters

Nice one
:ooh: I've been waiting to see Hayate many people were doubting whether he'd appear even when he was mentioned in Garuda's bio. I thought Hayte was in his 30's but it looks like they may have made him younger as a university student to make sense of him wielding a sword. I'm also liking his new gear. Nanase looks like she's wilding Seung mina's staff with the blade mounted atop.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Nice one
:ooh: I've been waiting to see Hayate many people were doubting whether he'd appear even when he was mentioned in Garuda's bio. I thought Hayte was in his 30's but it looks like they may have made him younger as a university student to make sense of him wielding a sword. I'm also liking his new gear. Nanase looks like she's wilding Seung mina's staff with the blade mounted atop.

I was more amazed by the Sharon, Area, Rosso and Pullum art :ohhh:

They literally had no reason to change Nanases name though

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I was more amazed by the Sharon, Area, Rosso and Pullum art :ohhh:

They literally had no reason to change Nanases name though
I didn't watch the whole vid as I'm watching boxing. I wonder if the name Nanase belongs to Capcom or something, so Arika may have changed her name to avoid copyright issues with Capcom.

Kairi Irving

Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

Title screen

Also heard the game is called Fighting EX Layer and not Fighting Layer EX because namco has ownership of that game..probably the characters too

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I've noticed that the characters voices have changed slightly, it's clear that the voice actors for each character re-recorded dialog. This is great Fighting EX Layer retained its signature similar composition from the past EX series releases it makes me wonder if Shinji Hosoe, Ayako Saso, and Takayuki Aihara were involved with the music production. Thank Goodness the themes are all original, not remixes from past games and thank goodness the theme's don't contain the generic guitar riffs, electro-pop, dubstep or 808 drums.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Daps
I've noticed that the characters voices have changed slightly, it's clear that the voice actors for each character re-recorded dialog. This is great Fighting EX Layer retained its signature similar composition from the past EX series releases it makes me wonder if Shinji Hosoe, Ayako Saso, and Takayuki Aihara were involved with the music production. Thank Goodness the themes are all original, not remixes from past games and thank goodness the theme's don't contain the generic guitar riffs, electro-pop, dubstep or 808 drums.

Cant Wait