ARIKA - Fighting Layer EX [PS4] 2018 release

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
23824046_137666700226234_3453177968254255104_n.jpg

s4ndb29tyf201.jpg

First one looks like early development
Arika learning from Capcom and getting ready to put some muscle on their female characters? I'm all for that.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Blair, Jack and Shadowgeist Gameplay

I hope yall buy this game, because if it sells good well get a Hardcopy version, more character dlc and future games.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Blair's design looks dope as fukk. Capcom should really pay attention on how to make faces look good like that.

IMO outfits are terrible. I agree the faces are amazing but blair wearing medevil armor, Cowboy jack is just retarded, game would be even better with their OG outfits...

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
So far it seems that Garuda will be the main antagonist, most of the cast have a bone to pick with him (Allen, Shirase, Kairi and Darun) It looks like SF and EX Layer verse has some type of connection as Dark Hadou is mentioned. Hayte, Ace, and Vulcano Russo may make their appearance sometime as they are foreshadowed in character Bio's.

Micron

Pro
Daps
He's a Cowboy because of the stories lore.

Jack's original costume looked exactly like the Chicano gangsters in Oakland in the 1960s. There was a photo that got uploaded and one of the dudes looked just like Jack without the hat. His original story was that he was a former Shadowlaw enforcer that was on the run after he deserted. Nothing about being a Cowboy other than having a stage in the desert. I don't mind any of the costume re-designs but I wouldn't mind having the originals as an option.

Waiting on the Pullum, Rosso, and Sharon reveals. If Pullum plays like she did in EX3 she should be able to get a lot out of the new game system.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Jack's original costume looked exactly like the Chicano gangsters in Oakland in the 1960s. There was a photo that got uploaded and one of the dudes looked just like Jack without the hat. His original story was that he was a former Shadowlaw enforcer that was on the run after he deserted. Nothing about being a Cowboy other than having a stage in the desert. I don't mind any of the costume re-
designs but I wouldn't mind having the originals as an option.

Waiting on the Pullum, Rosso, and Sharon reveals. If Pullum plays like she did in EX3 she should be able to get a lot out of the new game system.
Jack was inspired by Daisuke Jigen from Lupin.
images

And what do you mean by new system?...yeah theres the gougi, but this game plays literally, like the old EX games, nothings changed. (and i love it)

Gougi is trash imo.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Jack's original costume looked exactly like the Chicano gangsters in Oakland in the 1960s. There was a photo that got uploaded and one of the dudes looked just like Jack without the hat. His original story was that he was a former Shadowlaw enforcer that was on the run after he deserted. Nothing about being a Cowboy other than having a stage in the desert. I don't mind any of the costume re-designs but I wouldn't mind having the originals as an option.

I'm talking about Jack's lore in EX, I posted a video that displays the characters bio's. Fighting Layer EX Jack hid at a ranch, if you put two on two he's dressed as a cowboy because he's attempting to fit in his environment and also be under disguise from the organization.