Aries Spears Says He Don't Perform In The SOUTH Because "The SOUTH Is Slow... Don't Know They FREE!"

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ain't nobody in here refuting down south nikkaz ain't slow tho...
We ain't gotta front.

Education and enlightenment was not something the south historically was known for. People came up north for that.

I'm sure if I did a Google search id find illiteracy is probably higher in the south

IMG-0226.png

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
I read your post. My post is directed to those who run with the narrative that the South is dumb. I probably should have made clear whom I sought to answer the question. I would like them to actually support their assertion with something tangible that they believe proves their view.

nah let’s not do that. I know u asking from a sincere point of view but you know how those conversations go…just like diaspora wars…black folk tearing each other down when in reality we all down across the board

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Ain't nobody in here refuting down south nikkaz ain't slow tho...
We ain't gotta front.

Education and enlightenment was not something the south historically was known for. People came up north for that.

I'm sure if I did a Google search id find illiteracy is probably higher in the south
Fivio Foriegn is in mid 30s, and literally can’t spell

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
He always had a special beef with the south for some reason :pachaha:

Probably had a couple homeboys disappeared when they “went OT” and he never got over it

Them hogs go crazy when they see a Yankee hat and timberland boot come from under that tarp

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
For all of you saying Aries Spears is from the East Coast (NYC specifically), well, technically, he's not...he's from Chicago, which is the Midwest, but grew up in New Jersey.

Thought it'd be helpful if there was a fact check made before most of you (unfortunately, a little too late) start jumping to conclusions.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
He a wanna be so I gave him the status he's begging for. Jersey nikkas guilty by association anyway:mjgrin:
Nah we got FIVE boroughs that a nikka can be from with millions of people. If you not from that…… then you not from that

Ain’t no nyc adjacent nikka repoing the city lol

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Nah we got FIVE boroughs that a nikka can be from with millions of people. If you not from that…… then you not from that

Ain’t no nyc adjacent nikka repoing the city lol
Nah, let that nikka believe breh :wow:

"Ever since New York native ARIES SPEARS was 14 years old, he has been a force to be reckoned with on the comedy scene. His quick wit, charisma and ferociously aggresive style of comedy have earned him critical acclaim, high accolades, and above all, a busy schedule. With eight years as a principle player on the popular sketch show, "Mad Tv," ARIES is now starring with iconoclastic Damon Wayans in a brand-new show on Showtime called "THE UNDERGROUND", a half-hour sketch comedy series to premiere on the network September 14th."

Just like them Mike kids, aries spears is from New York :ufdup:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Nah, let that nikka believe breh :wow:

"Ever since New York native ARIES SPEARS was 14 years old, he has been a force to be reckoned with on the comedy scene. His quick wit, charisma and ferociously aggresive style of comedy have earned him critical acclaim, high accolades, and above all, a busy schedule. With eight years as a principle player on the popular sketch show, "Mad Tv," ARIES is now starring with iconoclastic Damon Wayans in a brand-new show on Showtime called "THE UNDERGROUND", a half-hour sketch comedy series to premiere on the network September 14th."

Just like them Mike kids, aries spears is from New York :ufdup:
Nah foh with that we would be here all day with false flagging nikkas

If you ain’t from a borough then:camby:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
down to earth. They ain't on that north v south v west bullshyt these sissies be blubbering about

Texans don't consider themselves Southerners

Too nice/pure/sincere people for this ain't shyt ass country tbh
Yes most of us do consider ourselves Southern. We're just apart of the wild West originally. Texas is Texas first, no other state put on for the South like Texas.

I've met Floridians who doesn't consider us South like them. Dude said we're too high to be the South and considered us Midwest :snoop:

He didn't think about Oklahoma which is another southern state sits right above Texas.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yes most of us do consider ourselves Southern. We're just apart of the wild West originally. Texas is Texas first, no other state put on for the South like Texas.

I've met Floridians who doesn't consider us South like them. Dude said we're too high to be the South and considered us Midwest :snoop:

He didn't think about Oklahoma which is another southern state sits right above Texas.

Culturally Oklahoma is both southwestern and traditional south

What a Floridian thinks about anything is irrelevant