Aries Spears Says The South is Too Stupid for His Comedy

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man sound like a New Yorker from 1995 lol. You’ll run into a New Yorker 1 out of 5 people down here anyway, he’s just missing money :yeshrug:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I told yall "FBA vs Non-FBA" was gonna eventually devolve into "South vs. North" as the next front of c00n wars.

Cmon south brehs. Yall gonna let this privileged city nicca who's ancestors fled up north during the civil rights struggle talk shyt about southern black people that fought white supremacy head on.

:birdman:

And of course he using Foundational Southern Black American slang and speaking like Foundational Southern Black Americans but disrespecting yall.

Can't keep letting these niccas who fled the civil rights movement talk down on us. This is why we need delineation of black descendants of the antebellum south who achieved rights for black people, and a delineation for up north niccas who's parents ran away.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nigfa really think he Dave Chappelle:gucci:

nikka you an impressionist. Bring yo ass down here and get them jokes off.

He is a really good comedian. Saw him plenty of time at the DC Improv when I lived in VA.

I’m not going to discount his experiences, but maybe it’s the people that he draws to his show when he comes to town, because all the greats say Atlanta is a great town to perform.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:patrice:
Its was greatly implied that's what he said.
I'm not gonna go too deep into it but the gist of his statement was the majority of the crowd at his southern shows won't appreciate all of the nuances of his act. He seems like he feeds off of that and if he doesn't get that then he leaves the stage unfulfilled. He could've worded it better sure. But I took no offense to it and I'm born and raised in New Orleans.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I'm not gonna go too deep into it but the gist of his statement was the majority of the crowd at his southern shows won't appreciate all of the nuances of his act. He seems like he feeds off of that and if he doesn't get that then he leaves the stage unfulfilled. He could've worded it better sure. But I took no offense to it and I'm born and raised in New Orleans.
Then you one of the mf he was talking about

Cause he said point blank southerners are slow. As well as, "I play chess. Not hungry hungry hippos" :comeon: