Aries Spears Says He Don't Perform In The SOUTH Because "The SOUTH Is Slow... Don't Know They FREE!"

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
The real problem is, he's never been funny, just got to ride the MADtv wave.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
He should've said that to Willie D. Willie pulled his cards saying Ninja over and over again. Aries got in line with what Willie was on. I guess he didn't want to get knocked out like a real New Yorker, Mellie Mel.

I don't know who's worse with trying to be from New York him or Godfrey.
Most comedians think themselves more intellectual than they are. And NYC being the hub of comedy that it is, many in that field have the same lines drawn between what they perceive as "high-brow" vs what they perceive as "buffoonish" as old head NY rappers did. Sometimes there's a VERY clear distinction that we can all see, when something is clearly buffoonery. And other times it's fake intellectualism in the form of regional biases and passing judgement. So exuding "New York-dom" is part of their trade. They're all like Woody Allen, in standup comedy form.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Aries did defend the south on a previous vlad interview..

He said he hated these new southern rappers because u can’t understand what the fukk they saying, speak English

Vlad was like he spoke with some of them and they said thats how we speak in the south , people just people hating..

Aries was like:stopitslime: quit the bullshyt

Outkast, geto boys, t.i, UGK, jeezy …. U can clearly hear the words come out they mouth even with a southern accent to it

These new nikkas are addicts and that shyt has fukked up they brains..

Daps
Most comedians think themselves more intellectual than they are. And NYC being the hub of comedy that it is, many in that field have the same lines drawn between what they perceive as "high-brow" vs what they perceive as "buffoonish" as old head NY rappers did. Sometimes there's a VERY clear distinction that we can all see, when something is clearly buffoonery. And other times it's fake intellectualism in the form of regional biases and passing judgement. So exuding "New York-dom" is part of their trade. They're all like Woody Allen, in standup comedy form.
These are the same kind of kneegrows that would take off running from a small coyote or scream like bytches if they saw a garter snake in a chicken coop.

Reminds me of Malcolm X when the New York gangstas clowned Malcolm because he was dressed in loud colors like a breh from the Midwest or South. The New York nikkas was like "let's show him how to dress properly" like they introducing him to culture.

In reality.......they just meant being more like white men. They got this weird thing where they talk all that pro-Black shyt but really seem to be just copying white people. Respectability politics. "I'm sophisticated because I wear Euro threads" azz nikkas.