Aries Spears Says He Don't Perform In The SOUTH Because "The SOUTH Is Slow... Don't Know They FREE!"

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

down to earth. They ain't on that north v south v west bullshyt these sissies be blubbering about
He should've said that to Willie D. Willie pulled his cards saying Ninja over and over again. Aries got in line with what Willie was on. I guess he didn't want to get knocked out like a real New Yorker, Mellie Mel.

I don't know who's worse with trying to be from New York him or Godfrey.

Texans don't consider themselves Southerners

Nicest folks in the country

Too nice/pure/sincere people for this ain't shyt ass country tbh

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Ain't nobody in here refuting down south nikkaz ain't slow tho...
We ain't gotta front.

Education and enlightenment was not something the south historically was known for. People came up north for that.

I'm sure if I did a Google search id find illiteracy is probably higher in the south

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Black folks like aries problem they associate everything with rap/tv/movies

They associate certain parts of the country based off of ignorant mumbling/slow/ stuttering rappers who think trump helped them eat..

I seen him and a few others that always used jay, nas, wu tang as “ you see you see” these guys talk with sense as their examples

Medgar evers from the south

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
What is this assertion that Southerner's are slow being based on? Is it based on any objective measures, or is it just based on feelings?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
What is this assertion that Southerner's are slow being based on? Is it based on any objective measures, or is it just based on feelings?

Read my post above yours

Some black folks based shyt off of rappers/ tv / movies and build their opinions from that..

People will people from Chicago as thugs/ gangsters and always killing each other

Then u have folks who assume black folks in California are gang members that’s killing each other

And so on and so on

The problem is celebrities who are from the south, east or midwest that was far from that lifestyle, always bring up rappers or street nikkas

Ive seen jemele hill and jalen Rose constantly bring up big meech and BMF just because they from Detroit trying to be cool

U see that with chicago, NYC, etc etc

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Read my post above yours

Some black folks based shyt off of rappers/ tv / movies and build their opinions from that..

People will people from Chicago as thugs/ gangsters and always killing each other

Then u have folks who assume black folks in California are gang members that’s killing each other

And so on and so on

The problem is celebrities who are from the south, east or midwest that was far from that lifestyle, always bring up rappers or street nikkas

Ive seen jemele hill and jalen Rose constantly bring up big meech and BMF just because they from Detroit trying to be cool

U see that with chicago, NYC, etc etc
I read your post. My post is directed to those who run with the narrative that the South is dumb. I probably should have made clear whom I sought to answer the question. I would like them to actually support their assertion with something tangible that they believe proves their view.