Aries Spears Says He Don't Perform In The SOUTH Because "The SOUTH Is Slow... Don't Know They FREE!"

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
For all of you saying Aries Spears is from the East Coast (NYC specifically), well, technically, he's not...he's from Chicago, which is the Midwest, but grew up in New Jersey.

Thought it'd be helpful if there was a fact check made before most of you (unfortunately, a little too late) start jumping to conclusions.
He said he was from NYC West side hell kitchen when Vlad said aren't you from Jersey.

He's doing a lot of lying like he was born and raised in NYC.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Culturally Oklahoma is both southwestern and traditional south

What a Floridian thinks about anything is irrelevant
Culturally we're the same as Oklahoma. We're both Southern and Western states. They're apart of the wild West also. Every song that came out of Texas claim the South. I don't know where you got that we don't think we're the South.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Culturally we're the same as Oklahoma. We're both Southern and Western states. They're apart of the wild West also. Every song that came out of Texas claim the South. I don't know where you got that we don't think we're the South.

:manny:met and know people from the Odessa, El Paso, Amarillo, Lubbock

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
down to earth. They ain't on that north v south v west bullshyt these sissies be blubbering about

Texans don't consider themselves Southerners

Too nice/pure/sincere people for this ain't shyt ass country tbh
Florida rapper doesn't consider Texas, Louisiana, nor Tennessee the South.
27:10

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I always heard him say he was born in Chicago but moved to NYC and raised there since he was 2 and then moved again to New Jersey at 14

So nikka was basically like tupac bouncing from place to place..

I think it’s shallow though to say southern people are slow when it comes to your jokes..

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

What’s hard to understand about this? Aries is ok but he’s not on some Carlin or Chappelle type shyt. Also…

I think he’d consider this his classic stand up.. I mean he even bit Jay Z’s album cover for it lol. Ain’t nothing introspective about this. Who’s too slow to get this type comedy?

ab67616d0000b273aaab39c13b44823a8c479526

Last edited: