Are you willing to take a shyt at work?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: I'll shyt even when I don't have too, like ak say I'm getting paid to shyt...

At the first rumble in my stomach I'm in that bytch putting the toilet covers on nice and thick.

Besides all the guys I work with are ex-military and we NEVER were afraid to shyt. Better out than in!

nikka...in Basic Training we had a bathroom where there were no stalls! So everybody just sat there shytting and conversating like :leon:

How does that help you be a better soldier? :lupe:

Know what, I wont ask. And you won't tell.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my company got some wack ass bathrooms but if I need to go, I use hyatt across the street, they got some nice bathrooms, doors go fully to the floor, no gaps in between, smells nice, very private, very clean

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I was the epitome of #noshytsatwork . A nikka would soldier through cramps like a bench player that just got put into the game, i wasn't coming back out for nothing! So I started gettign to school earlier and earlier and staying longer and longer. Then one mornign it came to a head. I had some Chik-Fil-A for breakfast, a chicken breakfast burrito with a lemonade and hashbrowns :ohlawd:...then drank milk like a dumbass :damn: As soon as i got to campus my anus felt like NYPD was servign a warrant on my door. There was no way I could hold this one brehs. I walked around the building for like 10 minutes finding a clean spot. :whew: Found my go to spot that day.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I have no qualms about dropping loads at work. I just prefer to be by myself, regardless of how many stalls is in there, and I try to get the absolute last one to the back. I hate being in the middle of a good dump session feeling like :ahh: when some nikka bypasses the extra 4-5 stalls to come back to the one right next to where I am so he can get down. :scusthov:

My favorite work bathroom was at the law firm where I used to work. We were on the second floor of the building, and the first floor was the lobby, but there was this one bathroom down there. It was a single bathroom, and it locked from the inside. There was a shower stall in there and one singular toilet. I would always make sure I handled biz down there. When I left that job, it didn't hit me till later that I was giving up prime toilet real estate. I thought about that bathroom and was like :to:. Then when I came to my current job, and saw the bathroom layout, I was like :to::to::to:

Rules around here, never go between lunchtime and 3:00. Bathrooms is always full. After 4:00 or so you will be good money. In fact, I got the urge right now. Out.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
never did at school, but since i started my career fukk yea.

i work in a building with 20+ floors and bathrooms on each. i know precisely the ones with little to no men and those are like my personal bathrooms :myman:

cause i cant stand if someone is in the stall next to me - i'll leave mid-shyt

i have 3 restrooms in the hospital that i rotate depending on my location when nature calls. each one has 1 stall and 1 urinal. no one is EVER in those restrooms. they are tucked off in areas with little to no traffic and are in pristine condition at all time. everytime i enter those restrooms to take a shyt, i'm always like :blessed::ahh::lolbron:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
if u gotta go, u gotta go. fortunately i work in a classy hotel so i get to take shyts in classy marble floored bathrooms with gold handles on the stalls.

:ahh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My body knows. I only use it when I got the bubbles..

my 12 yr old daughter is the same way, never at school.
my 10 yr old daughter doesn't give a shyt (pun intended). if she gotta go she gotta go.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
My nikkas, I work in an office, our bathrooms are cleaned by the best old latina ladys. I purposely don't take a morning shyt so I can get paid for it after my first cup of coffee. And, I make sure its at least a 15 minute break worth. Nothing like getting paid for dropping a deuce

Geek

Pro
Daps
The only time I have to use the lavatory at work is when I have been drinking coffee earlier in my shift.

And since I work third shift, the bathrooms are already cleaned by the second shift janitors.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have no qualms about dropping loads at work. I just prefer to be by myself, regardless of how many stalls is in there, and I try to get the absolute last one to the back. I hate being in the middle of a good dump session feeling like :ahh: when some nikka bypasses the extra 4-5 stalls to come back to the one right next to where I am so he can get down. :scusthov:

I hate that shyt, pun intended. :smh:

One of the main reasons I don't go at work. It just feels...wrong for somebody else to be in the bathroom while you're taking a shyt. Even when I lived with my parents, I preferred to take a shyt while they were gone, asleep, or at least downstairs.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Normally I'd take a poop anywhere on some :ahh: but this new job I took got me working in a group home and the toilet is not always in the best condition. It's a :patrice: decision everytime.