i dont see how you all can hold shyts in like that

that isnt normal

when i gotta go, i will go anywhere

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
never did at school, but since i started my career fukk yea.

i work in a building with 20+ floors and bathrooms on each. i know precisely the ones with little to no men and those are like my personal bathrooms :myman:

cause i cant stand if someone is in the stall next to me - i'll leave mid-shyt

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:blessed:

That's why I love the private bathrooms we have at work.

Plus I don't have to eat up my toilet tissue at home like normal. :smugfavre: Be sitting around for months with a stocked closet of toilet tissue

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My buddy works at a clinic and he said right after he locked the door to take a dump, one of his female coworkers started jiggling the door handle, then knocked on it, asking if anyone was in there. He got upset and just left immediately. She got on his case for not washing his hands and he told her he wasn't about to go with someone waiting outside the door.
He didn't let it go and when he knew he wouldn't be bothered he crapped in the waste basket of the bathroom and left it in there. It was awesome hearing people holler and scream about it but the best part was nobody else would use that bathroom for a good while and he got to shyt in peace.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never, unless work is done possibly. Theres too many variables to control like how to manage the smell, how to control the sounds, how to manage time, how to manage streaks and clogs, dirty seats, thin cheap toilet paper, and most importantly how to escape leaving the next man who enters asking "who dunnit?"

The worst part of all though is that everyone can pretty much see you and tell if you're in there. lol so awkward and embarrassing and when you get out you do the walk of shame like you're escaping a crime scene and wondering if anyone witnessed it.

Dudes always lookin over the top too, I don't know whats wrong with these people but they always doing this suspect ish. Check out youtube, theres hundreds of these videos...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTvsmyySdtE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTvsmyySdtE[/ame]

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
When I was younger this may have been an issue but if the bathroom is clean and I gotta use it then ima drop that load. I aint gonna walk around all day with my stomach hurting. And I aint worried about no one coming in and seeing my feet under the stall. Cause only a sicko would be looking for shyt like that anyway.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:blessed: to have CLEAN Private bathrooms stalls.......

I'll go into a stall, close the door behind me, PREPARE SOME TOILET TISSUE....Go BACK OUTSIDE THE STALL to the sink, and WET MY TOILET PAPER. :ahh:

I'm one clean African. :ld:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah, i shyt at work...in fact i prefer....do that while i'm on the clock too...

kills time, i send all kinda e-mails out....:manny: