Are you willing to take a shyt at work?

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Yep.

I'll admit I used to be anti-public restroom until I had them bubble guts one day at work. :damn:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just start my day off with a shyt, then I don't have to go at work. Not everyone has time to sit and take a leisurely shyt, regardless of how clean the restroom is

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Do you go anywhere you happen to be at when nature calls? Or do you wait until you get home?

Personally, for whatever reason, I just don't feel comfortable doing this at work. Part of it is the fact that I'm not sure how clean those bathrooms are, plus I feel like I'm in a rush, and I prefer to take my sweet time (even if its an hour+). So yeah, some days I'm pretty much sitting at work all day like :sadcam: and then rush home as soon as the clock hits five to handle my biz.

Probably messing up my stomach, but I just can't do it at work. Usually don't in public restrooms either - it's literally a last resort and I'd only do if I had the runs or something and absolutely couldn't hold it.

:usure: :comeon: :patrice: where can I order one of those stomach that gives a fuuck where you are at, or what your are doing??? ....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men nowadays rather have shyt backed up in their intestines than to defacate in their company's bathroom while on the clock....??? :smh:

Society gets sadder everyday

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
lmao yall some prude ass nikkas.

"I can shyt in this bathroom! what if somebody know it's meeeee?"

they gone be mad cause they can't shyt right now cause unless I'm busy, I'm shyttin if I gotta.

Daps
^^ur a girl tho, girls are lowkey nasty af :scusthov:

i dun use public restrooms tho. i actually shyt myself 2 days cuz of my refusal to use em and den when it got too hard and i said fukk it it was too late i didnt make it in time

:manny:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
When shyt comes...it waits for NO ONE
Wrap that toilet up and handle my business.
Now if it's TOO nasty then holdin it I will be :scusthov:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I don't like to use public bathrooms but I have before when I feel it coming. If they don't have the liners I line the toilet with toilet paper and I keep wet wipes with me at all times. The bathrooms at work are pretty clean, I don't mind taking a dump in them. Plus I work in tall building but not too tall where it takes a while to get to a specific bathroom.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
all the time. my company has a private bathroom that i use so i'm in there chilling with my phone. if you're worried about how clean the toilet is then just lay three or more of those toilet seat covers down like i do

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
WHEN YOU HEAR THAT RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE IT AIN'T ABOUT WILLING. IT'S ABOUT STIFF ARMING OLD LADIES AND TRAMPLING INFANTS AND TODDLERS BREH. WHEN IT'S TIME FOR THEM BOWELS TO MOVE EVERYBODY ELSE BETTER MOVE.