Are you willing to take a shyt at work?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I take shyts at work all the time. sometimes I just need to go sit down and relaxx for awhile. I'll normally shyt for 3 min, flush and sit there on my phone for another 15 minutes before wiping and leaving the bathroom.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
never did at school, but since i started my career fukk yea.

i work in a building with 20+ floors and bathrooms on each. i know precisely the ones with little to no men and those are like my personal bathrooms :myman:

cause i cant stand if someone is in the stall next to me - i'll leave mid-shyt

:wow: realist shyt you ever posted

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i take a shyt anywhere and ill tell you why

we got this thing got toilet paper that u wipe ur ass with right..

well i take this toilet paper and i put it all over the toilet seat i lay my ass on..and i mean double of what a normal person would put...then i sit and just :ahh:...best feeling in the world, letting a load out that was struggling to stay in

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
fast metabo + 10 hour shift = a trip to the toilet seat(pre-covered of course)

The hell with a tummyache, I'm too old for that shyt(pun intended).

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I try not to. Mainly because of the fact that I'm afraid of someone walking in and finding out I was in there. Idk why I still worry about that lol.
That's why you should handle your business in another floor from your job :mjpls:

I usually go to the first floor bathroom, nobody goes in there :yeshrug:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
That's why you should handle your business in another floor from your job :mjpls:

I usually go to the first floor bathroom, nobody goes in there :yeshrug:

The bathrooms where I work at are kept in poor condition aside from the one that the cubicle warriors go to and that's a little too popular unless it's a dead emergency.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:stopitslime: I'll shyt even when I don't have too, like ak say I'm getting paid to shyt...

At the first rumble in my stomach I'm in that bytch putting the toilet covers on nice and thick.

Besides all the guys I work with are ex-military and we NEVER were afraid to shyt. Better out than in!

nikka...in Basic Training we had a bathroom where there were no stalls! So everybody just sat there shytting and conversating like :leon: