Are you willing to take a shyt at work?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do you go anywhere you happen to be at when nature calls? Or do you wait until you get home?

Personally, for whatever reason, I just don't feel comfortable doing this at work. Part of it is the fact that I'm not sure how clean those bathrooms are, plus I feel like I'm in a rush, and I prefer to take my sweet time (even if its an hour+). So yeah, some days I'm pretty much sitting at work all day like :sadcam: and then rush home as soon as the clock hits five to handle my biz.

Probably messing up my stomach, but I just can't do it at work. Usually don't in public restrooms either - it's literally a last resort and I'd only do if I had the runs or something and absolutely couldn't hold it.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I can't do that, I can't use any public restrooms for that matter. One time I was at work and I had to go bad, I just left didn't clock out or anything :heh: went home did what I had to do and came back. Nobody told me anything :win:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:dahell: I hope you're a female holding shyts until you get home like that.

little4209

All Star
Daps
I don't get that holding it until you get home mess...and i got a 30-45 minute commute (or longer) home from work, so forget that..everybody does it :yeshrug:

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
I'll take a shyt anywhere. If I need to shyt, I'll shyt.

^^ur a girl tho, girls are lowkey nasty af :scusthov:

i dun use public restrooms tho. i actually shyt myself 2 days cuz of my refusal to use em and den when it got too hard and i said fukk it it was too late i didnt make it in time

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
If your place of work doesn't have pristine bathrooms you lost :scusthov:
Damn near every building in my college has bathrooms that are :blessed:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
on a side note back in school i would take shyts in this one buildings handicap washroom exclusively

thats the secret lowkey....them handicap washrooms are maintained like a motherfukr

got the ledge and everything

i used to fukk in there, roll joints all that

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
You should be able to shyt at work, its the best place to do it because you're getting paid to do it. Hell ill grab my phone and stay in there for a solid 30 minutes if I want. Not many people getting paid $18 to take a shyt :shrug:
Like posters above said, your work bathroom should be clean as fukk, ill easily call a co worker out who leaves it nasty and bar his ass from using it.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
my work has that notch restrooms :wow:

I do my business with the quickness if I have to!

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I try not to. Mainly because of the fact that I'm afraid of someone walking in and finding out I was in there. Idk why I still worry about that lol.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Do you go anywhere you happen to be at when nature calls? Or do you wait until you get home?

Personally, for whatever reason, I just don't feel comfortable doing this at work. Part of it is the fact that I'm not sure how clean those bathrooms are

STOP RIGHT THERE

The "dirtiest" things in the public bathroom is the knob (just use your foot) and the air (the mist created by the force of the toilet flushing, because the toilet seat isn't covered [like most ppl do @ their homes], it goes into the air).

The actual seat, prolly cleaner than your kitchen sink.

Continue, please...

:laugh: @ hour squats

How many times do you get up because you lost the feelings in your legs?

We already have too much fecal matter in our stomach, as it is?

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
I contemplate this on a daily :lupe: Some days i do and some days I try and cant because of shyt anxiety :to: