Are you satisfied with the Nintendo Switch as of today?

Has the Switch been worth your money so far?

• Total voters

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This years been a bit light, I can't lie. I hadn't played DK Tropical Freeze so that was a nice surprise, but that's an old game for a lot of people. Hollow Knight is dope as fukk, but it's been on Steam

There's been no "killer app" for Switch this year IMO after the second half of last year when it was hit after hit

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Switch is currently my favorite system even over PS4 and xbox1

I'm very happy with it, although I'm playing more of the ps4 and xbox as of now.

Friday I'll be

tumblr_p5am6ytFcy1rrftcdo1_500.gif

Daps
No. There aren't any fukking games. Where's Metroid? Where's starfox? Remember goldeneye and perfect dark? Where are the fresh games? Nintendo has been coasting the last 3 console cycles.
Wii trash
Wiiu trash
Switch trash.
But everybody criticizes Sony and Microsoft for decisions they make. At least they're consoles have games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You knew what you were getting into with Nintendo at this point.

:mjlol: @ people expecting ANYTHING from their online service
What exactly is that different with PS4/Xbox? The online service from what I read seems to be standard online fair which is identical to what's offered on PS4/Xbox except much cheaper.

Online play, save data on the cloud, free monthly NES games(with online), special offers etc. All it needs is system wide voice chat/parties, messaging system and for $20/yr that's not half bad. I mean, y'all paying $60/yr for the same thing on Xbox/Playstation. I also have tested online MP across various games on the Switch and online performance is pretty much fine.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Another thing Nintendo can get away with that would destroy any other company.

Psn was trashed last gen for being sub par and it was free. Nintendo is announcing prices for a online service that's damn near non existant. Nobody really cares, I didnt even know It couldn't download simple entertainment apps like youtube and Netflix, or a simple internet browser when I bought it.
:gucci:

You clearly only search this site then when it comes to this type of stuff then because there was a huge thread on reddit with other small threads and many posts on IG from Nintendo dedicated accounts that SHAT on how they're handling their online.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't take the "no game" argument seriously for the Switch. There's way more games on the Switch today than there was on the Wii U in a few years. Not only that, it's actually getting respectable third party games now. Off the top of my head:

Doom
Wolfenstein 2
2K sports
Dragonball FighterZ
Dark Souls Remastered
Street Fighter
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
Skyrim
Fortnite
Bayonetta 1/2

and there's still more to come.

I'm not going to argue what version is better as that's not worth discussing and appeals to each person differently.

By next year, the Switch will have had an original Smash Bros Game, Pokemon game, probably Metroid, Yoshi game as well as a bunch of third party games that had it not came to the Switch people would point it out to add to the "No games!" talk.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
My expectations arent that high. If i play 2 or 3 exclusives a year on it im happy.

I do think that number will go up as they start making more games that would have been 3ds games, for the switch

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You clearly only search this site then when it comes to this type of stuff then because there was a huge thread on reddit with other small threads and many posts on IG from Nintendo dedicated accounts that SHAT on how they're handling their online.
Again, I'm talking critically. Not random dudes on internet forums

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't take the "no game" argument seriously for the Switch. There's way more games on the Switch today than there was on the Wii U in a few years. Not only that, it's actually getting respectable third party games now. Off the top of my head:

Doom
Wolfenstein 2
2K sports
Dragonball FighterZ
Dark Souls Remastered
Street Fighter
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
Skyrim
Fortnite
Bayonetta 1/2

and there's still more to come.

I'm not going to argue what version is better as that's not worth discussing and appeals to each person differently.

By next year, the Switch will have had an original Smash Bros Game, Pokemon game, probably Metroid, Yoshi game as well as a bunch of third party games that had it not came to the Switch people would point it out to add to the "No games!" talk.
I'm not gonna buy any of those games on Switch if I can own it console or PC. Which I imagine majority of people who bought a Switch already have.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Give me one Nintendo game that's ever been docked points for having subpar online.

Smash 4 for it's horrid performance online. Splatoon 2 for how you're able to play with your friends. And I'm absolutely sure Pokemon Moon was for the horrid stuttering for the online battles.

Nintendo doesn't get a "pass" for this shyt. I think think the issue here is that some can find a little good in the bad, and it pisses people off for some reason when I'm sure it's the same case for literally every company.