Are you satisfied with the Nintendo Switch as of today?

Has the Switch been worth your money so far?

• Total voters

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just played Fortnite and Paladins using my mobile hotspot at work. Was cursing one or my teammates out loud. These chicks never heard me swear like that before they were like nikka who the hell you talking to? :usure:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Voted yes. Cause I knew what I was getting into.

It's my Mario/Zelda box and I'm OK with that.

What's kinda surprising is that my kids still play more Xbox than switch. My son would rather play roblox and skate 3 on xbox more than anything on switch. I think switch not having any media options plays into that too.

I thought I'd give him the switch and he'd give my damn Xbox back, but the switch is sitting under the TV not even on the charger and we are all clamoring for more xbox time :smh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm looks like more people came through satisfied later. Initially I was like damn the coli is split down the middle.

IslandG

All Star
Daps
More than satisfied. More or less stopped gaming to any large extent while in uni and postgrad. Switch brought me back in.

For games, and is commonly said, for the convenience of playing ‘full’ console games when you lead a visit life with girlfriends, jobs, and other responsibilities. Also I don’t have a TV so Switch is also ideal.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I'm satisfied. I copped for Zelda, but Mario Odyssey was a pleasant surprise and having a Mario Kart is always fun.

The future for it looks great too. Fire Emblem, Mario Party, Smash, Octopath Traveler, Mario Tennis all look like entertaining games to me, and are what I'd expect from nintendo.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
You knew what you were getting into with Nintendo at this point.

:mjlol: @ people expecting ANYTHING from their online service

Yep, Imma cop Mario Kart and Smash, but you got me fukked up if you think Imma pay for that shyt and have to connect my phone to voice chat :hubie:

Can’t wait to play Mario Kart for the friends and family though :ehh:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm very happy with the Switch. Mario Kart is even better and it's a great group/party game. Even though a lot of games are ports there is enough meat to keep the Switch in play.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Hella satisfied.

Had Mario Rabbids for a bit and finally started playing it and I fukking I love it.

One or my fave indie games of all time (Binding of Issac) out on it now and that alone if worth the price of admission for me cause I got over 500 hours on that game on Steam and that required a computer so I'm gonna triple that in no time.

It also got a steady selection of 2d fighting piff like Mark of the Wolves and The Last Blade which was previously only found on PSN.

It also has a steady selection of Indies coming out, like for instance Hollow Knight which I've been dying to play.

Also party shyt like Mario Kart and my fave, Overcooked also get lots of burn.

This thing is more awesome than I thought it would be and it was worth every penny.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
yea, for the first party alone. i'll be a lot happier with day 1 third party releases. even happier once the exclusives situation gets like it is on 3ds (shot out to Ubisoft for Mario/rabbids). happier than that when I can filter out all this indie bullshyt on the eshop