Are you really a feminist?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
no one said anything about women being inferior to men. both genders are equally valuable, but out roles should not be equalized. you tell men that women are just as capable as us, and we're going to hold you to that.

no one is trying to force you back into the kitchen either, as if BW had that luxury. but if yall refuse to drop the matriarchal feminist bullshyt, black neighborhoods and black relationships will continue to suffer. cus we have black men dating out, looking for traditional women; and now we have an growing population of BW seeking patriarchal values from other races too
I don't adhere to matriarchy so that last point doesn't apply to me :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WTF she said male figures are not important to a family and this was in 1986 :snoop: this shyt low key hurt me.
that was the predominate belief at the time. but let them tell it and they were all innocent, marriage minded women that got swindled by the evil, manipulative black male.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

first two minutes. thats where yall feminist matriarchal bullshyt has put us

Being young and uneducated and avoiding birth control while being sexually active is not equal to feminism.

Maybe rather than focusing on the first two minutes of the video you should've watched the whole thing? It's pretty interesting.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being young and uneducated and avoiding birth control while being sexually active is not equal to feminism.

Maybe rather than focusing on the first two minutes of the video you should've watched the whole thing? It's pretty interesting.
i've watched it in its entirety 4-5 times.

believing men are not an integral part of the family unit came directly from feminism, backed by the welfare state.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
:mjlol::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

yeah...I am going to get on all the 'factual' bullshyt that was spewed by a certain male poster tomorrow:comeon:.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
make sure to include how feminism has benefitted you in the last 30 or so yrs. :troll:

Oh sweetheart ,just prepared. I fight dirty....

:sas2:

Do you know who the first black neurosurgeon was ,by the way? Or what sex leads in college graduation, regardless of race? Better yet, do you know that the only abortion clinic in Texas is in Houston?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh sweetheart ,just prepared. I fight dirty....

:sas2:

Do you know who the first black neurosurgeon was ,by the way? Or what sex leads in college graduation, regardless of race? Better yet, do you know that the only abortion clinic in Texas is in Houston?

which gender is actually majoring in the hard sciences? hell, your degrees dont matter unless men build your offices. that's all that matters. women cant do shyt until men do our jobs.

but that still doesnt refute any points i've made. ill continue to wait for you to explain how feminism has benefitted BW in the last 30 years

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
i've watched it in its entirity 4-5 times.

And did you not see the interview from the young men and what they said about being fathers? Did feminism make the black men in the film act that way?

believing men are not an integral part of the family unit came directly from feminism, backed by the welfare state.

I'm sure you're taking a concept...that's complex.....out of context.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And did you not see the interview from the young men and what they said about being fathers? Did feminism make the black men in the film act that way?

YES! did you not hear their excuses? its your choice, you can do what you want. welfares got your back. this was the mentality of black males raised by feminist mothers.

I'm sure you're taking a concept...that's complex.....out of context.
its not that complex. :comeon: where did BW get the notion that they can do it all by themselves? what social program falicitated their beliefs?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
YES! did you not hear their excuses? its your choice, you can do what you want. welfares got your back. this was the mentality of black males raised by feminist mothers.

And there was one kid who didn't want to be a father for his kid because it was "too much work". He felt he "didn't have the patience". He asked if he would marry the girl he got pregnant and he said "No" because he was "afraid it wouldn't work". That's all feminist fault?

What about the guy that had 6 kids by four different women. Refusing to be the father of one child because the girls dad wouldn't let him come around. Is that also feminist's fault?

its not that complex. :comeon: where did BW get the notion that they can do it all by themselves? what social program falicitated their beliefs?

You're generalizing. You're making it seem as if feminist advocated that all mothers separate from men and just live single. I'm sure the main concept was to ween women from thinking they NEEDED to be dependent on men in a household no matter what.