Are you really a feminist?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I'm not the biggest hypocrite of 2015.

I gotta have equal opportunity views.

Blacks, like women, are protected by the law now. All the other shyt has to fall in line. And if it doesn't, there's something to have a movement for.

The law isn't even enforced fairly. That's laughable. Justice is subjective.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't address what I posted. If feminism the concern for equal treatment and rights. If it is a belief, what is there to show? Does the concern and belief expire?

Did you read this?

It's faux because you are nitpicking because what was said in this thread is not you definition because it's not about bitterness, man hating, and anti black male? I havnt gone through the thread bit did you post a definition from a source on what feminism was or one with your definition? Dismissing tumblr feminist, the extreme and fringe that you are so caught up on, the core value of what it is; what is so bad about concern about rights and equality of women?

you're fighting for superiorty while masking it as a fight for equality. you are already equal to black men. how much freedom can you obtain before you realize its your race being excluded and not your gender?

understand that if 100% of BW were rich and successful, it would only last a generation. without a stern patriarchy empowered by the men, you all will never get what you're truly fighting for; which is value, promotion and protection.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't support patriarchy but how does that mean I'm working against empowered black men?

the end result of empowered men is patriarchy. every other group is functioning as a patriarchy; where the men are way ahead of the women. black men are the only dikkheads being taught it's okay to be equal to (or less than) your women collectively--and the race is suffering because of it.

put the pieces together for christ sake

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
the end result of empowered men is patriarchy. every other group is functioning as a patriarchy; where the men are way ahead of the women. black men are the only dikkheads being taught it's okay to be equal to (or less than) your women collectively--and the race is suffering because of it.

put the pieces together for christ sake
So you essentially want to replace white male patriarchy with black male patriarchy? OK.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
you're fighting for superiorty while masking it as a fight for equality. you are already equal to black men. how much freedom can you obtain before you realize its your race being excluded and not your gender?

understand that if 100% of BW were rich and successful, it would only last a generation. without a stern patriarchy empowered by the men, you all will never get what you're truly fighting for; which is value, promotion and protection.

Oh Marcuz, your broad brushes. The base definition, I am a feminist and am not fighting for superiorty. I am concerned about the rights of women. That is needed, look at your second paragraph. It is clear that the concern in needed.

First it's need a stern patriarchy and then it's get back in the kitchen. There are people constantly working to term back the clock on rights and laws. You know this.

Oh I forgot @gonzo8402 they are constantly trying to over turn those laws. They just over turned the Voter rights act law. So yea.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Those are the battles to have when the situation presents itself.

But let's not pretend that women are in need of some great societal change here. You guys are set...just gotta hold ppl accountable from here on out.

See my tag.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you essentially want to replace white male patriarchy with black male patriarchy? OK.
there is no replacing white male patriarchy. every group has their own patriarchies except black people. there's asian patriarchies, indian patriarchies, jewish patriarchies, etc. they're all competiting for finite resources on this planet. you would NEED a black patriarchy to fight white patriarchy.

but right now, BW (and blacks in general) are completely exposed and vulnerable because there is no patriarchal structure. just a bunch of unaccountable women in our puesdo matriarchy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh Marcuz, your broad brushes. The base definition, I am a feminist and am not fighting for superiorty. I am concerned about the rights of women. That is needed, look at your second paragraph. It is clear that the concern in needed.

First it's need a stern patriarchy and then it's get back in the kitchen. There are people constantly working to term back the clock on rights and laws. You know this.

Oh I forgot @gonzo8402 they are constantly trying to over turn those laws. They just over turned the Voter rights act law. So yea.
oh please, you all wish you had the luxury of going back to the kitchen. as it currently stands, you cant or the families would crumble.

so funny how you all try to make black male patriarchy oppressive, while envying white patriarchy and all it provides to WW

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
See my tag.
I feel you. And that's a battle to have.

But the fact that those laws exist prove that feminism and the civil rights movement were successful.

Now that we have legal protection it's all about maintaining our positions and making sure things stay equal and fair.

I don't consider the maintenance movement as feminism. Woman's equal rights is already part of our society.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
there is no replacing white male patriarchy. every group has their own patriarchies except black people. there's asian patriarchies, indian patriarchies, jewish patriarchies, etc. they're all competiting for finite resources on this planet. you would NEED a black patriarchy to fight white patriarchy.

but right now, BW (and blacks in general) are completely exposed and vulnerable because there is no patriarchal structure. just a bunch of unaccountable women in our puesdo matriarchy.
So if black patriarchy is needed to fight white patriarchy, what is a black woman's role in this system?

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
oh please, you all wish you had the luxury of going back to the kitchen. as it currently stands, you cant or the families would crumble.

so funny how you all try to make black male patriarchy oppressive, while envying white patriarchy and all it provides to WW

I love the kitchen. One day it will be my main source of income. I also cater to my dude. No problem. But if want to work outside the kitchen or some woman don't they should have the choice. I want the roe v wade verdict to stand. I want to continue to vote. That's what it's about no matter how you try to spin it. Tell us how you really feel dude, because you sound like a chauvinist. It's not about us taking away black male power it's about women not being under your thumb.

You and these generalizations have got to stop. There are plenty of black single moms that didn't push away the father just like there are those that did. There are black stay at home moms married too that are happy. That is economic.

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I feel you. And that's a battle to have.

But the fact that those laws exist prove that feminism and the civil rights movement were successful.

Now that we have legal protection it's all about maintaining our positions and making sure things stay equal and fair.

I don't consider the maintenance movement as feminism. Woman's equal rights is already part of our society.

It's a movement movement means constant. If there is a constant opposition how could/why should you stop a movement?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if black patriarchy is needed to fiht white patriarchy, what is a black woman's role in this system?
good question and im glad you asked. your role would be holding men accountable to a patriarchal standard. because you as a woman cant do your job until black men do our job.

legs should be shut for all men that havent demonstrated an ability to provide. getting out of this masculine mindset where you can do everything men can do would be a great starting point. BM have really bought the lie that women are equal. yall need to fix that and let men know we're vital and yall need our help.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
good question and im glad you asked. your role would be holding men accountable to a patriarchal standard. because you as a woman cant do your job until black men do our job.

legs should be shut for all men that havent demonstrated an ability to provide. getting out of this masculine mindset where you can do everything men can do would be a great starting point. BM have really bought the lie that women are equal. yall need to fix that and let men know we're vital and yall need our help.
What do you mean when you say that women being equal is a lie?