Are you really a feminist?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
We can't even talk to each other about our problems without you guys coming in here putting us down for it. Our problems matter to us, even if they mean nothing to you.

I'll listen.

What's going on with y'all? :popcorn3:

Who I need to kill?:demonic:

Like I said in my original post, women can be whatever the hell they want and no one should be able to knock your aspirations. It's supposed to make you feel empowered in whatever way, if it's being a wife, a mother, single etc.

Women in the Western world pretty much have that freedom already:yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Meh. All these labels bother me. And what type of feminism are we talking about? There are some aspects of feminism I wholeheartedly agree with. Others I think are trash. To be honest I'm probably more of a pragmatist than anything.

As for equality people have a fundamental misunderstanding of what that consists of. Feminists and anti-feminist share the same ignorant azz misconceptions.
Equality doesn't mean that two items have to be the exact same. Equality simply means two sides of the same scale are balanced. You can put an apple and an orange on a scale and if they are the same mass, they are equal. All while retaining their own unique features and differences.

But feminist dykes, and p*ssy repellent men don't understand this simple concept.

So whenever feminism is brought up I hear some of the stupidest nonsense. The dykes unnecessarily seek validation of their femininity through emulating men. Da fuk?! The male rejects seek to discredit the movement by asserting that equality means women have to be treated like men. Again. Da fuk?

Real common sense feminism is more about both the valorization what it means to be a woman, and the expansion of the definition of womanhood as well.

And ultimately, it's about women being able to be human without being socially punished for having a vagina due to misconceptions and preconceived notions about what we think a woman should be.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The male rejects seek to discredit the movement by asserting that equality means women have to be treated like men. Again. Da fuk?

what do you consider equality? doesnt it imply being treated just like you'd treat men? doesnt equality require women hold the same duties and responsibilities traditionally given to men?

when men hear equality, we believe its okay to kick our feet up. equality means we can be treated like women--i mean, that is true equality, right?

you hit me, i hit you back. we're dating, you fit the bill. you're pregnant? ah well, you're a strong womyn that didnt need to pick a financially superior mate, so you can handle the most of the load.

yall women should be weary of men who cosign your feminist bullshyt. i promise they'll use your rhetoric against you.

edit: didnt even see the comments above by male posters :laff: they illustrate my point. then when bedwenches prefer men of other races. you all either co-sign or dont object. even though yall fostered this mindset amongst the men.

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
what do you consider equality? doesnt it imply being treated just like you'd treat men? doesnt equality require women hold the same duties and responsibilities traditionally given to men?

when men hear equality, we believe its okay to kick our feet up. equality means we can be treated like women--i mean, that is true equality, right?

you hit me, i hit you back. we're dating, you fit the bill. you're pregnant? ah well, you're a strong womyn that didnt need to pick a financially superior mate, so you can handle the most of the load.

yall women should be weary of men who cosign your feminist bullshyt. i promise they'll use your rhetoric against you.

edit: didnt even see the comments above by male posters :laff: they illustrate my point. then when bedwenches prefer men of other races. you all either co-sign or dont object. even though yall fostered this mindset amongst the men.
So equality to you means if a man gets a woman pregnant he shouldn't take care of his child because she's a strong woman :heh:

Breh your view of equality and feminism is so warped. All we want as women is to be treated as individuals with personalities and aspirations. We don't want our life valued by if we have a ma or not, when (if) we got married,and how many kids we have. There are so many women who think the end all be all is having a man which is why the ultimate insult to a woman who seems to have it all is "but where's your man?"

Of course that's just a small piece of the pie. As far as hitting, no one should lay their hands on anyone and everyone has the right to defend themselves however I draw then line at some 6'6" 250 lb. man hitting a 4'11" 120 lb. woman because we know he's not in any danger unless she has a weapon. Hell switch "man" in that scenario with "woman" and I feel the same way. Bigger, stronger people know they're bigger and stronger so why hit a person knowing you can knock them out? Defend yourself, sure but there are dozens of ways to do so that doesn't involve knocking a smaller person on their ass.

As far as paying for dates, I agree. If I ask a guy out I'll pay the whole bill or my half, it doesn't bother me :yeshrug:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
So equality to you means if a man gets a woman pregnant he shouldn't take care of his child because she's a strong woman :heh:

Breh your view of equality and feminism is so warped. All we want as women is to be treated as individuals with personalities and aspirations. We don't want our life valued by if we have a ma or not, when (if) we got married,and how many kids we have. There are so many women who think the end all be all is having a man which is why the ultimate insult to a woman who seems to have it all is "but where's your man?"

Of course that's just a small piece of the pie. As far as hitting, no one should lay their hands on anyone and everyone has the right to defend themselves however I draw then line at some 6'6" 250 lb. man hitting a 4'11" 120 lb. woman because we know he's not in any danger unless she has a weapon. Hell switch "man" in that scenario with "woman" and I feel the same way. Bigger, stronger people know they're bigger and stronger so why hit a person knowing you can knock them out? Defend yourself, sure but there are dozens of ways to do so that doesn't involve knocking a smaller person on their ass.

As far as paying for dates, I agree. If I ask a guy out I'll pay the whole bill or my half, it doesn't bother me :yeshrug:

I think his point is that women here aren't being denied that...

Also.. Is 4'11" legal midget status?:lupe:

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I think his point is that women here aren't being denied that...

Also.. Is 4'11" legal midget status?:lupe:
We're not legally denied that but we are socially and I've already mentioned that's a small piece of the pie. Another piece is this rape apology culture. Instead of telling me, as a woman, don't drink too much, don't dress like this, don't flirt with him, don't dance on him, etc. How about teaching men not to rape?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
We're not legally denied that but we are socially and I've already mentioned that's a small piece of the pie. Another piece is this rape apology culture. Instead of telling me, as a woman, don't drink too much, don't dress like this, don't flirt with him, don't dance on him, etc. How about teaching men not to rape?

How bout we continue to do both?

A rapist nikka gon rape regardless if what you're wearing.

As far as being socially denied things..I, off the top of my head, can't think of anything women are denied. (I hope you can give me some examples)

The great thing in America is that if you are denied something, you have the law on your side.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
How bout we continue to do both?

A rapist nikka gon rape regardless if what you're wearing.

As far as being socially denied things..I, off the top of my head, can't think of anything women are denied. (I hope you can give me some examples)

The great thing in America is that if you are denied something, you have the law on your side.
I've stated we're not legally but socially denied things. Law can't fix society's mentality.

And no, I don't think I should have to teach my daughter how to dress or when to drink, etc. She should have the freedom to do whatever she wants, wherever she wants as long as she's not breaking any laws. No one teaches people how to avoid being murdered, we teach our children not to murder; same principle applies.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
That is feminism.

As I said before based on what I have heard or seen, not just on here. It's more than that. But I guess like any other ideology you have your extremist/fringe.

That is why I made this thread, for us as women to have an actually discussion. Clear things up etc... Not arguing :francis: