Are You Guys Handymen? My Lady Wants Me To Be More Of A Handyman But I'm Just Not Into It

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You're a beta male man.

Grown man calling AAA to come change his tyre because he doesn't want to get his hands dirty :francis:

Have you considered the possibility that within the structure you talk of, you're the omega male?

Look at world leaders, corporate leaders, and ask yourself if they're the sort to get their hands dirty or if they're the sort to delegate oversight to someone else who will then delegate the task to handymen.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You gotta have at least some handyman capabilities. It will save you a lot of time and money, some shyt is easy to fix and doesn’t require a professional. I installed my own water heater when it needed replacing, saved myself hundreds in labor.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Few people are going to have any choice but to learn how, in these coming times. A lot of people make a room where they live into a home office; a good idea is to have a room where you can tinker with little "handyman" kinds of projects where you figure stuff out and give your mind a different kind of problem to work on.

It could be relaxing for all you know, give it a shot. :manny:

EDIT: I haven't watched a Kain Karter vid in a good while :mjlol:

who the fk...has carpet hookups???

uuuuhhh...adults :rudy:

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta have at least some handyman capabilities. It will save you a lot of time and money, some shyt is easy to fix and doesn’t require a professional. I installed my own water heater when it needed replacing, saved myself hundreds in labor.
How long did it take?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
IT'S NOT ABOUT HER. YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO SOME BASIC MAINTENANCE. EVEN IF YOU PAY SOMEONE ELSE.

I KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY OIL. EVERY SO OFTEN I CHANGE THE OIL ON MY CAR AND MY GIRL SEES ME AND WANTS THE D IMMEDIATELY. NOT ALL GIRLS ARE LIKE THAT BUT YOURS IS.

FIND SOMETHING SIMPLE TO DO AND DO IT. YOUTUBE THAT shyt AND TRY IT OUT.

Daps
Look at world leaders, corporate leaders, and ask yourself if they're the sort to get their hands dirty or if they're the sort to delegate oversight to someone else who will then delegate the task to handymen.

look at the same leaders and ask yourself if they are the type to post for years on this website then ask yourself if this questions matters to this thread :hubie:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
look at the same leaders and ask yourself if they are the type to post for years on this website then ask yourself if this questions matters to this thread :hubie:

XxK8DDQ.gif

This isn't me trying to front by the way. I'm hand enough with home repairs out of convenience and laziness.

The notion that it makes me an alpha male is foolish when actual leaders don't concern themselves with trivial shyt like a slanted door and wood that needs chopping.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Have you considered the possibility that within the structure you talk of, you're the omega male?

Hold on breh:whoa:you making too much sense

Daps
XxK8DDQ.gif

This isn't me trying to front by the way. I'm hand enough with home repairs out of convenience and laziness.

The notion that it makes me an alpha male is foolish when actual leaders don't concern themselves with trivial shyt like a slanted door and wood that needs chopping.

cool. i dont think it makes sense to bring it up to cape for fellow habitual online posters. you can change a tire in the same time it took for you to find and post that gif lol :yeshrug:
not to mentioned yall doing this everyday for years on end..... doesn't really line up with the "time is money" claims

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IT'S NOT ABOUT HER. YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DO SOME BASIC MAINTENANCE. EVEN IF YOU PAY SOMEONE ELSE.

I KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY OIL. EVERY SO OFTEN I CHANGE THE OIL ON MY CAR AND MY GIRL SEES ME AND WANTS THE D IMMEDIATELY. NOT ALL GIRLS ARE LIKE THAT BUT YOURS IS.

FIND SOMETHING SIMPLE TO DO AND DO IT. YOUTUBE THAT shyt AND TRY IT OUT.
:mjlol: i guarantee a nikka who don't do any of that can take your bytch by simply having a better status than you. This shyt is only impressive to bird bytches.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
cool. i dont think it makes sense to bring it up to cape for fellow habitual online posters. you can change a tire in the same time it took for you to find that gif lol :yeshrug:

If I was working in Formula 1 :gucci:

It makes perfect sense to bring up. I have a deep disdain for people who fail to realise that some shyt should be done for the sake of convenience, not masculinity.

Daps
If I was working in Formula 1 :gucci:

It makes perfect sense to bring up. I have a deep disdain for people who fail to realise that some shyt should be done for the sake of convenience, not masculinity.

yeah that's true but sometimes waiting on labor is not that convenient. i have roadside assistance, they don't always show up quickly. ac guys in the middle of summer tend to be backed up, comcast installer comes in your house and sexually harasses you, etc, etc.
now if you're a world leader of course people drop everything to help. but we not that lol