Are You Guys Handymen? My Lady Wants Me To Be More Of A Handyman But I'm Just Not Into It

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly why I keep saying to never ask message board nikkas for advice. All they're going to do is clown on you and not provide shyt.

But, I think it depends on the severity of the job and how much time you can put in learning and actually doing it. You can probably make a project out of something on the weekends and possibly after work, but it needs to be manageable. YouTube and Google are you friend, just make sure you buy the right parts and not the cheapest. That shyt may make it worse.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP will be hiring a man to come fukk his lady, cuckhold:mjlol:

Any man doing any jobs in my house or my car makes me feel like a cuckhold:hhh:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Have you considered the possibility that within the structure you talk of, you're the omega male?

Look at world leaders, corporate leaders, and ask yourself if they're the sort to get their hands dirty or if they're the sort to delegate oversight to someone else who will then delegate the task to handymen.

I don't really believe in that beta male shyt. But I do believe in bytch nikkas that lack genuine masculinity.

You think Barack Obama doesn't know how to change a tyre?

I work in software development. For some reason, the people that run those companies love cycling and/or cars. Some of them have built their own bicycles. Nearly all of them know some basic maintenance (changing wheels, repairing punctures). These are people with "can-do" attitudes that critique professionals in areas they aren't professionals in all the damn time.

Again I'm not talking about being Bob The Builder. Most handyman work takes 20 minutes - less time than it takes to call someone, have them come in and fix the issue.

nikkas taking pride in not doing the most basics of tasks because they have a middle class job... wtf?

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like imagine you get a flat tyre. You need to call someone to come and change your tyre. Homie does it with a wrench and some muscle.... that's it. She not going to rate you like that.

you must have never changed a tire if you think it can be done with just a wrench

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:mjlol: i guarantee a nikka who don't do any of that can take your bytch by simply having a better status than you. This shyt is only impressive to bird bytches.

THAT MUST HAVE HURT YOUR FEELINGS. I CLEARLY SAID NOT ALL GIRLS ARE LIKE THIS.

AND IF SOME GUY WITH MORE STATUS SNATCHES MY GIRL HE CAN HAVE HER. I LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO NOT TO BE CHASING SOMETHING THAT AIN'T MINE.

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
I am in complete agreeance with every poster who recommends establishing a rudimentary base of handiness and craftsmanship. Necessity is the greatest reason but luckily enough, there are a myriad of fulfilling and rewarding benefits to be had from DIY endeavors as well.

Daps
My G you need a jack, a wrench, a spare and the ting to free up the rims.

they got high powered all in one joints these days
if you are still getting your clothes dirty and breaking sweats and spending 30 minutes on tires, you need to tap in to the tool game.
the amount of labor behind being "handy" these days is basically pushing a button lol

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I still haven't installed my Ring doorbell because I'm not much of a carpenter and dont want to fukk up my brick if I drill the holes wrong. Going to get that shyt installed why the wife at work and she will come home and think I did that shyt:lolbron:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My G you need a jack, a wrench, a spare and the ting to free up the rims.
4 way lug wrench, lil homie?
513WX2rSVNL._AC_SL1005_.jpg