Are You Guys Handymen? My Lady Wants Me To Be More Of A Handyman But I'm Just Not Into It

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
say you want her to be a blowjob every day kinda gal

we gotta make compromises so she better not be on that I want to know you can be a "real man" shyt. these women don't know what a real man is and most in america, don't want one

but if you got the bread to get shyt repaired, fukk she want.

sounds like a woman who's not easily satisfied

a woman who creates problems where none exist is the problem

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
It's something about a man who can see a problem, roll up his sleeves and fix it with his hands that turns women on.

Like imagine you get a flat tyre. You need to call someone to come and change your tyre. Homie does it with a wrench and some muscle.... that's it. She not going to rate you like that.

Like something about being even a semi-decent handyman makes them feel like you're a man that is in control, fixes problems and can be relied upon. All she needs is you.

I'm not a massive handyman. Most jobs I would prefer to call someone but I noticed my girl liked it when I did odd bits around the house.

A big one actually, is I came in and fixed something for her aunt. Like she got to say "don't worry about it, my man can come by this week and he'll sort it out" that little brag about her man you know? Women like men that can do practical things because it makes their life easier and it's often things they are too weak/small to do themselves.

I had to learn this the long way. I hate doing manual work that someone else can do for cheap. But I want respect I have to earn it. Doing the odd handyman activity isn't that hard, is actually helpful skills to have, sense of productivity and it's something my girl likes.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'm so not into doing handyman shyt yo
I rather just call someone and pay them for even simple shyt
I have zero interest doing than handyman work

Am I the only one?
Not a handyman, I don't know shyt about cars, and she always telling me ya guys supposed to know this shyt.

Well man, im fukkin successful, I keep healthy, i'm book smart, I provide and shyt but can't work an electric drill.
Because of necessity, I've gotten comfortable doing intermediate home repairs/maintenance.
Not something that I've ever had an interest in.If you have the time and resources to schedule repairs, then just do that.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm so not into doing handyman shyt yo
I rather just call someone and pay them for even simple shyt
I have zero interest doing than handyman work

Am I the only one?
Not a handyman, I don't know shyt about cars, and she always telling me ya guys supposed to know this shyt.

Well man, im fukkin successful, I keep healthy, i'm book smart, I provide and shyt but can't work an electric drill.

Women like a man good with their hands :shaq:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Never used an electric drill or done anything handy before buying a house. When shyt went wrong, I felt embarrassed by calling another man to come fix ish in my house and then charging me an arm and leg. A/C guy screwed me so bad, I took night classes to learn it. With other stuff, I got on YouTube and start fixing stuff on my own.
I can fix A/C, Dishwashers, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Landscaping, dry wall, Fences, or basically anything that has a YouTube.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Watching a man get his hands dirty and breaking a sweat while fixing or building something is a turn on. Furthermore, there is just a degree of respect I have for a man who owns the responsibility of doing all he can to fix a problem - even if, in the end, he has to acquiesce and call in a professional.

Here is a prime example of what I mean; I haven't read thru the comments but I'm certain there are women who watched this man and had the same thoughts I did about watching him install this pump :noah::