Are You Guys Handymen? My Lady Wants Me To Be More Of A Handyman But I'm Just Not Into It

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The way she feels about this is the way you would feel if she didn't cook/clean/homemake

ohhhh that's a punch in the gut
But I don't know if it's the same, obviously we can't call someone to cook everyday
the frequency makes that analogy invalid

But on the other hand it also means I wouldn't do it as often as her

Ya I get what chu sayin

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
She pulled your man card. Pretty fukked up behavior but women be testing men for their own amusement constantly.

She basically calling you a bytch.

Just flip the script on her and say, you want her to be more womanly... say some shyt like ''damn it'd be nice if you could get up on a Saturday and cook me some breakfast in some lingerie, once in a while'' If she gets upset ask her what the fukk the difference is to what she did.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Turned to one when we bought the house and Covid-19 motivated me moreso...

I'm talking:
-landscaping/ stonework
-carpentry
-plumbing
-car repairs
-outdoor lighting
-etc.

Plus, with youtube, no one has an excuse for shyt.:wow:

EDIT: My neighbor's wife jokingly told him that she wanted to marry me bc I'm "getting shyt done and doing things for the house." I could tell it mini-ethered his soul.:mjgrin:

Last edited:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Not saying you should be a handyman... but there are certain things you should be able to repair/fix

About a month ago my kitchen sink was leaking.. the whole faucet part needed to be replaced.. I YouTubed it.. went to Home Depot and replaced it in a hour.. my girl saw me under the sink getting dirty and she told me later that shut turned her on... same goes when I’m doing yard work.. women love seeing men be... masculine :yeshrug:

You calling a handyman for EVERYTHING is :hhh: to her

100%

shyt, it's not even the fact that you know or don't know how to do it...it's that you took the initiative to try.

Easier said than done though, sometimes a breh just don't feel like doing shyt outside :francis:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Not saying you should be a handyman... but there are certain things you should be able to repair/fix

About a month ago my kitchen sink was leaking.. the whole faucet part needed to be replaced.. I YouTubed it.. went to Home Depot and replaced it in a hour.. my girl saw me under the sink getting dirty and she told me later that shut turned her on... same goes when I’m doing yard work.. women love seeing men be... masculine :yeshrug:

You calling a handyman for EVERYTHING is :hhh: to her
All facts. Been in similar situations with many girls. OP is a bytch
:yeshrug:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Even tho op Probably has hands like a vegetarian woman,

even if he knew handyman work, you could never Satisfy a women, it will always be something,,

I would have told her something fukked up for payback tho

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I bet you got the smoothest hands in town :mjlol:

Don’t let a man like me rub your girl, she’s going to cum off these manly hands :mjlol:

Why did you add teeth and a smile to Nas's face on yo AV?

Anyhow, nah my hands mad ruff, but because of the gym not household work.
I go to the gym like a nut, i'm kinda buff and huge with low bodyfat %, and my hands are nice
So im manly like that, but I don't have the focus for handyman work

that's the thing, it's the focus
I can't focus on handyman shyt
I was a programmer/DBA for years, so focusing on certain things is not an issue
but I can't do the handyman shyt

If there's a way for me to break that wall i'm down tho