Are women really cool with this?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole genderwar shyt is fatiguing. Every time i check twitter it's somebody going on about feminism or trans rights. Especially people with one of those two in their handle/description. Like your whole identity is being a feminist/LGBT/ or even worse "patriot" :mjpls: Mawfakker be a human with an identity of your own first.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep and I am a helicopter with rockets and turbo boost like airwolf.

These ignorant mothafukkas gonna be the death of us all.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dangerous game their playing. That LGBT Twitter shyt doesn't work in real life.:hubie:
Try that "I'm a real woman" shyt on the wrong dude and you might get left stanking in a ditch somewhere. :yeshrug:

:yeshrug: shyt try that on some woman IRL and a fool might get shot or cut to little small pieces.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Not true at all bruh bruh, I don't know what you've been told but the fact is said poster was in a relationship with a breh on here. Many people new about it. Even the women who showed said poster "love and support". Some of those women hopped in brehs dms shytting on said poster. One of the women accused him of only liking said poster because of her complexion. There was a HUGE exposal thread on it where the woman trying to shame breh out of his relationship with said poster was called out for being a dirty mackette. Some even accused the supposed woman of being a catfish. @ItsMeButters and Prima have proof of her being a catfish actually. Breh who was in a relationship with Prima showed her ALL the women who where in his dms. And like the men who were in Primas dms, the women in brehs dms were one way in the dms and completely different on the forum.

Who is QueenNefertiti shading in this rep comment and why does she hate light skin ppl so much??
Oh yes the poster PKA chocolate queen

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Funny how all those groups equally hate hetero black men as 'toxic' and letting them interfere with heterosexual business. Thats why they work with each other.

But when they started to go to women's bathroom, all of a sudden it is a problem. Nah, these feminists better accept them the same way when trannys we're going against hetero black men.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Not true at all bruh bruh, I don't know what you've been told but the fact is said poster was in a relationship with a breh on here. Many people new about it. Even the women who showed said poster "love and support". Some of those women hopped in brehs dms shytting on said poster. One of the women accused him of only liking said poster because of her complexion. There was a HUGE exposal thread on it where the woman trying to shame breh out of his relationship with said poster was called out for being a dirty mackette. Some even accused the supposed woman of being a catfish. @ItsMeButters and Prima have proof of her being a catfish actually. Breh who was in a relationship with Prima showed her ALL the women who where in his dms. And like the men who were in Primas dms, the women in brehs dms were one way in the dms and completely different on the forum.

Who is QueenNefertiti shading in this rep comment and why does she hate light skin ppl so much??

All of this is facts.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THE FACT THAT A MAJORITY OF WOMEN ARE CONDITIONED TO FEEL EMPOWERED BY THE FEMINIZATION OF MEN IS A TRIP TO ME

CATS SERIOUSLY CONCLUDED THAT MASCULINITY IS TOXIC JUST SO THAT WOMEN COULD FEEL LIKE THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND A MAN OUTSIDE OF THEIR VAGINA

NOTHING MAKES A CONFUSED WOMAN HAPPIER THAN SEEING A WEAKENED MAN.. MAKES HER FEEL BIG IN ALL THE WRONG WAYS

CONFUSION GOT THE WORLD IN SHAMBLES

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
no....

and as a post i recently saw today states: only 3% of America is on twitter, yet every journalist/media outpost is...don't let the echo chamber of minority views that are on twitter skew the reality of what the majority think. trans women aren't women...and i refuse to refer to them as such.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm still angry about that.

A lot of y'all nikkas should be glad Prima got more class than a lot you hypocritical motherfukkers. The extent of screenshots and records that's in the back pocket would've nuked TLR. I'm biding time until I decide to peace out TheColi to open up the gates of hell.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
no....

and as a post i recently saw today states: only 3% of America is on twitter, yet every journalist/media outpost is...don't let the echo chamber of minority views that are on twitter skew the reality of what the majority think. trans women aren't women...and i refuse to refer to them as such.
link? this is very interesting
also note that black people are overrepresented on nearly all social media