Are women really cool with this?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Most of us aren't okay with Trans saying they are biologically women. Some pretend they are, but trust me, the average women, does not believe that trans women are in anyway like us.
How would women react in a public restroom when they see feet under the stall facing the opposite direction?:jbhmm:

:lupe:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Why would they pretend to like something that undermine themselves?

PC culture and because some of these women are advocates for gays and lesbians. They have to be careful about how they come across. The reality is that I've actually spoken with lesbian women who think something is wrong with trans women and want no parts of that--they aren't happy that trans have been lumped in with LG. And I know some women that are straight that cape for lesbians and gays, but feel pressured to also say they support trans, because they know how it will look to say they support gays and lesbians but don't support trans.

The reality is that the average heterosexual women feels insulted and offended that trans believe that with "hormones", surgery, and make up and wigs they are now women. As if being a woman is summed down to just physically changing your appearance. These trans don't get periods, are taking artificial hormones, can't have kids, and have had experiences as "boys" or "men" before transitioning to women--yet they feel they are qualified to say that they are women like actual women who haven't been altered or "voluntarily" chosen to be women, we were born this way. In any case, this culture makes it difficult for actual women to protest this movement. I'm not saying that there aren't some women that support trans, because there certainly are women that do, but even in those cases, they don't believe trans women are "real women", they just respect and support the trans "rights" to be called what they want to be called and to live their lives w/o being harmed. That's really it. Most people, men and women, think that trans are weird. When Bruce Jenner came out as Caitlyn, but still had that manly voice, and still looked like a man, even my sister, who is extremely liberal, and all about the "gays", made a face, and said "why does HIS voice sound like that? But he looks like a woman. It doesn't make sense." still in public she won't say that, at home she acknowledges that it's weird asf.
A lot of gays and lesbians are upset that trans are being lumped in with them too. :sas2: They ain't trying to be associated with trans, lmao.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Some women have idiotically painted themselves in a box trying to use the gay community as a foil against the toxic ass dudes they was messing with.

When LGBTQHITZY come to hijack their representation as women it's gonna be hilarious.

But nobody listens these days. Everything is an extreme.
Elaborate pls...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Elaborate pls...
Bitter bytch brigade decided to share legitimate women's rights banners with the gay agenda. (Personally I think two lonely groups just decided to "YAAAAASSSSSS" together).

The problem is women, particularly black women, have always had their normative femininity attacked. They already get stereotyped as masculine or manly. Welp whites love fukkery and the same idiots who bytch about their femininity being attacked will live to see trannies and gay chicks represent them in the media b/c it fulfills several requirements of white supremacy: a.) continued marginalization of blk females to continue the war on their psyche, b.) continual undermining of their femininity by sneakily switching out blk women roles and replacing them with trannies in the media and other representative platforms.
(And this also presents another issue with blks being dependent on white media for representation---ya see why my posts be so long...there are levels to this shyt.)

Meanwhile many in the LGBTQhdjuebdb community are racist as fukk themselves. It's like c00ns and c00nettes each chose up on some silly ass bedfellows in their idiotic fight against one another in their own race. Blk male c00ns chose white bytches and you can read me laughing at those dummies in another post. Meanwhile, bitter blk bytches chose Ru Paul.
shyt is chess. Ain't be checkers in a LOOOOONG time. But nobody listens and cult of the black man and blk woman get mad respectively if u point out their flaws.

"PICK ME!"
"BLACK MAN BASHER!"

Don't matter to me. Imma get these chuckles off.:russ: