Are women really cool with this?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
link? this is very interesting
also note that black people are overrepresented on nearly all social media
i know it was posted in HL somewhere today, been in too many threads there to remember which one...one of the presidential race ones tho

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm still angry about that.

A lot of y'all nikkas should be glad Prima got more class than a lot you hypocritical motherfukkers. The extent of screenshots and records that's in the back pocket would've nuked TLR. I'm biding time until I decide to peace out TheColi to open up the gates of hell.

:wtf:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the point of this thread? A random person on twitter says something and we have to discuss it? Twitter is an open, democratized social media platform where anyone can say anything. Quacks, weirdos, the uneducated, the uninformed, the white supremacists, the fags, the radical feminists, flat Earthers, the scientists, and intellectuals, entertainers, and engineers. Why hold so much value in what some stranger says? It's literally just words. Why would it bother you?

This same individual has said equally retarded shyt in the past:

Daps
define "cool with", can i debate against it on the internet? sure. Am i going out in the streets to march against it and write to my congressman about it? No, i dont think i care that much. and i doubt that the majority of people who say they are against it will do anything political (because certain rights and freedoms like these comes down to politics) about it.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
i'm all woman and have peed the opposite direction :ufdup:

it was empowering :ahh:
1BamQNb.jpg

:scusthov:

:salute:

Daps
Why would they pretend to like something that undermine themselves?

Cause people nowadays dont want to uphold the truth, its more about not rocking the boat or being "PC". Not speaking of the poster but people in general. Its so many agendas that are being pushed that undermine or shift power to different people groups, that will ultimately destroy said groups that support them. Disenfranchised groups being the main targets ie. Black People specifically as a targeted group.

Daps
wow that’s just blatantly wrong...ppl can “believe” whatever they want to but damn...shyt got 20k “likes” too lol smh

I wouldnt take the likes too seriously, because the social media bot AI bot game is crazy (im not just taking about supposed "russian bots"). Im strictly speaking of US actors that utilize this tech for propaganda purposes on US citizen. Along with social engineering on sites like this etc.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I'm still angry about that.

A lot of y'all nikkas should be glad Prima got more class than a lot you hypocritical motherfukkers. The extent of screenshots and records that's in the back pocket would've nuked TLR. I'm biding time until I decide to peace out TheColi to open up the gates of hell.
You ain’t goin nowhere, you’re addicted to the fukkery :ufdup: