Are women really cool with this?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Let nikkas with dikks represent u as women brehettes:lolbron:
Let nikkas who choose to be dolphins one day and birds the next fight for their femininity on Wednesday's brehettes...:mjlol:

lk6rj9cbu2it8yqugtef.gif

I'm going to hell. I'm sorry:lolbron::mjlol::russ:Some shyt is just too absurd....my goofy ass can't stop laughing now.....:pachaha:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm as liberal as they come.... but nah. Keep it real transbrehetts. You weren't born with ovaries, uterus, fallopian tube. Probably still walking around with a dikk bigger than most of the guys you walk past on the street. Been walking around all your life with testosterone pumping through your veins, probably could have been on the cover of Muscle and Fitness a few years back, but now you want to fight as a woman in the UFC. Get the fukk out of here.

Daps
Probably still walking around with a dikk bigger than most of the guys you walk past on the street.

giphy.gif

This is just another attempt to shame straight men into accepting them as potential partners.

That's what this is all about...

Not all straight men. They're specifically trying to shame straight _black_ men into accepting them as straight black women, being used by the LGBTQ community to further emasculate black men and drive a wedge between us and black women. :francis:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black women are the biggest tranny/gay supporters on earth

but it makes no sense because trannies/gays are extremely jealous of women

I remember when a certain poster was here....all the bw on this site gave love and support...and said poster shytted on them and showed signs of jealousy leading to a lot of behind the scenes fukkery

:mjgrin:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I don't know how women let them control them, y'all outnumber them and being women is y'all birthright but even feminist activist have to carry their water and make sure they aren't excluding them. They actually stopped doing the vagina monologue because "not all women have vaginas". Y'all have to listen to these nikkas tell y'all how much harder their road to womanhood is than yours like imagine if we took Rachel Dolozel seriously and listened to her talk about how much harder it is to be a fake black person than a real one:gucci: I'd tell that bytch go be white then:camby:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
PC culture and because some of these women are advocates for gays and lesbians. They have to be careful about how they come across. The reality is that I've actually spoken with lesbian women who think something is wrong with trans women and want no parts of that--they aren't happy that trans have been lumped in with LG. And I know some women that are straight that cape for lesbians and gays, but feel pressured to also say they support trans, because they know how it will look to say they support gays and lesbians but don't support trans.

The reality is that the average heterosexual women feels insulted and offended that trans believe that with "hormones", surgery, and make up and wigs they are now women. As if being a woman is summed down to just physically changing your appearance. These trans don't get periods, are taking artificial hormones, can't have kids, and have had experiences as "boys" or "men" before transitioning to women--yet they feel they are qualified to say that they are women like actual women who haven't been altered or "voluntarily" chosen to be women, we were born this way. In any case, this culture makes it difficult for actual women to protest this movement. I'm not saying that there aren't some women that support trans, because there certainly are women that do, but even in those cases, they don't believe trans women are "real women", they just respect and support the trans "rights" to be called what they want to be called and to live their lives w/o being harmed. That's really it. Most people, men and women, think that trans are weird. When Bruce Jenner came out as Caitlyn, but still had that manly voice, and still looked like a man, even my sister, who is extremely liberal, and all about the "gays", made a face, and said "why does HIS voice sound like that? But he looks like a woman. It doesn't make sense." still in public she won't say that, at home she acknowledges that it's weird asf.
A lot of gays and lesbians are upset that trans are being lumped in with them too. :sas2: They ain't trying to be associated with trans, lmao.

Pretty much this. I know a couple of lesbians who had regular battles with guys who wanted to use their bathroom at a club night.

They said they self identified as women so they could use their bathroom.

If women told the truth a lot of them are unsettled by transwomen. But are fearful of getting called TERFs.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
looks like that person got the attention she wanted. It's more of a sign of our "anything for likes" culture. People get behind any cause that gets them likes. But I think it's about 50/50 with how women feel about gays. Some have lots of gay friends, and some women will drop that f-word at the drop of a hat.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Why wouldn't they be?

It plays into the whole "women are equal to men" thing going on.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I am fine with people identifying as whatever they want to be.

However, understand that you and I are not the same.

Unless they can deal with the pain, inconveniences, and responsibilities that it takes to be a woman (which they can't possibly because they are not wired to do so) then they will never "biologically" be a woman.

It's more than "I think I am therefore I am". :francis:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I remember when a certain poster was here....all the bw on this site gave love and support...and said poster shytted on them and showed signs of jealousy leading to a lot of behind the scenes fukkery
Not true at all bruh bruh, I don't know what you've been told but the fact is said poster was in a relationship with a breh on here. Many people new about it. Even the women who showed said poster "love and support". Some of those women hopped in brehs dms shytting on said poster. One of the women accused him of only liking said poster because of her complexion. There was a HUGE exposal thread on it where the woman trying to shame breh out of his relationship with said poster was called out for being a dirty mackette. Some even accused the supposed woman of being a catfish. @ItsMeButters and Prima have proof of her being a catfish actually. Breh who was in a relationship with Prima showed her ALL the women who where in his dms. And like the men who were in Primas dms, the women in brehs dms were one way in the dms and completely different on the forum.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/who...-does-she-hate-light-skin-ppl-so-much.592970/

Last edited: