IG ‘Threads’ shows how women are really doing

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps

You gotta follow the posts, it’s in a weird order for me but it should be like 6 parts.

She also has a YouTube page detailing her life of 6 kids and she also found god so her early pictures on the account look one way and the later pictures she got a head wrap on and long dresses lol

UNTIL HE ALMOST KILLED ME AND MY UNBORN WHEN I WAS SIX MONTHS PREGNANT.​

ayo son...:picard:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I came across that shyt today too and I gotta say… I don’t believe threads is genuine. My whole front page timeline is strictly black peoples gender war relationship talk bullshyt. It’s overly done in a way.

it’s very disingenuous the way they are trying and failing to create a hit tweet over and over. It feels like a coli breh making a thread with pawg, our queens, etc in the title and declaring it a plat before 2 responses have been posted. Threads has somebody working overtime to crank out these posts.
Crazy how my feed manage to not have that bullshyt, until a few weeks ago :francis:
That shyt is damn near impossible to avoid if the algorithm knows that you're black base off of your IG and/or Facebook data. Wild how my feed on TikTok, Bluesky and sometimes Twitter is better than Threads.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how my feed manage to not have that bullshyt, until a few weeks ago :francis:
That shyt is damn near impossible to avoid if the algorithm knows that you're black base off of your IG and/or Facebook data. Wild how my feed on TikTok, Bluesky and sometimes Twitter is better than Threads.
My IG pages are just tech, cars, and Costco shyt. Threads just blast you with relationship gender war shyt

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
My IG pages are just tech, cars, and Costco shyt. Threads just blast you with relationship gender war shyt
My IG feed is similar, but without Costco and more sports, music, movies/TV and video game. My feed on Threads is no different from my IG feed, but they will just throw random shyt just to throw random shyt. I remember a few months ago that my Threads feed was OD sexual :dead: and I didn't even look at anything sexual once on Threads.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
And they are hurt. Struggling

I just downloaded Threads and it’s immediately apparent they open up and keep it real on there. No pretentiousness, more honest.

Ig = make up and angles and cosplay as a celebrity

Twitter = pie in the sky takes and inflammatory rhetoric

Threads = Will I be single forever?!?? :sadcam:

Cut and pasted a few posts since most don’t have threads:

I FUMBLED HIM. HARD. 🤦🏾‍♀️😣
The way I responded to him was to prevent making the same mistakes I made in prior relationships & because of my hang-up on a specific insecurity. Everything I did or didn’t do made him think I didn’t like him & made me seem rigid & mean. I am neither. I want to explain & for us try again but he ain’t having it.
The pressure he was applying…GONE. 😫
LESSON LEARNED.

Would love to go on a date tonight. Just get cute and simply enjoy someone’s company. Guess I should get used to this…🥲

3 days until my wedding anniversary and I just want a divorce. Somebody loan me $299

Men like to ghost me when I tell them I don’t believe in having sex outside of a relationship and not being committed to one another. When I tell them they have to wait 6 months to a year, get to know each other, value everything about me, and commit to me down the line they ghost. Like yeah no easy free cat over here sorry. 🤷🏽‍♀️💯

After two weeks, I mustered the courage to express my feelings, but his lack of response led me to unfollow him and move on. It was a painful experience that left me feeling hurt and unattractive. I’ve been thinking that maybe he thinks i’m ugly?

Having a crazy amount of chemistry with someone, being addicted to their presence but knowing deep down that it just wouldn’t work long term is the worst..

Stop believing the bullshyt its all a facade

What’s crazy is you’re right

Folks hopped off Twitter and use Threads as the new dear diary. Except they will have far less followers and replies so it damn near looks like they are talking to themselves

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup: Yo post that link lol

But yea mine is like that too a whoooole lot of femcels.
Also you can tell women have bought into the whole ‘approach a guy first’. Can’t lie it comes off as thirsty af :heh: But Nggas can east heavy if you’re wven moderately decent looking
They have to. Women seem to have embraced the idea of crashing hard for the flyest nikka that has ever been in walking distance to them and anything less is settling for Struggle love.

So they ignore all the dudes in their DM's and focus on the ones that they have to slide for.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw this on Threads today from a young woman. I do feel for her tho.

"I’m going to be transparent here so please keep any negative comments to yourselves.

I am so, so very tired of living paycheck to paycheck. I haven’t been on a vacation in years but I can’t afford to go on one bc I make enough to pay my bills and that’s it. I don’t have close relations with much of my family. I have no friends. I have done much on my own for a very long time.

I’m sure in a day or two, I’ll feel fine for awhile again. But today is just a day where I am tired man."

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Issa wrap for most people looking for true love in 2024. These chicks is so far gone, gmb pretty much a way of life for any breh who ever tried to take one seriously.

Better get used to being relegated to a roster. Yall wanted to roll like the brehs who traditionally dogged yall out. Newsflash: any man who would have ever took u serious isnt checking for that phenotype of woman. And most dont care if it was "just a phase".

May as well focus on training ur daughters to do better and not make the same mistakes.

Parents in general need to do better though fr. Stop passing down and snowballing this cycle of dysfunction.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah idk what’s going on because I don’t use threads either but it’s all relationship and gender war stuff

“Why is dating so hard in Dallas”
“Is the girl supposed to cover the tip on the first date”

Bs
I hate how the IG platform injects Threads into the UI. shyt is frustrating