Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:snoop: these cats have no clue and I'll take it they're not even remotely in shape. The various women from different backgrounds I've crushed and continue to meet says otherwise.

:comeon: You can't tell when a chick is practically nervous, shaking and stuttering her words when you're giving her some attention...

A lot of times it's these are white girls too. They be shy as fukk, sohh they have their friend come up and cop my number...

I know this all b/s right but my dikk says otherwise....

I guess I have some merit too speak on this. I used to be relatively skinny in my early teens and would pull chicks but never really had girl lusting after me until after I got in shape. I didn't get shape solely to slay women but it comes with the territory. Too many cats in here are blantantly telling on themselves for being haters and not in shape. Of course almost instantaneously after I reached a decent size, I had a plethera of chicks I knew lusting for my joint. This consisted of married women, co-workers, pregnant women, chicks with boyfriends and even a few cuckold invitations( turned that shyt down :scusthov: ) all this was within a months of me being fit and turning 18, and prior to being skinny with a swimmers build...

Why did you bulk up? You should've stayed skinny. :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fags everywhere
658.jpg

yourself included

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Everyone is different.
But you buggin out if you think women dont like muscle.
If you seen a skinny dude with a girl, it might just means that they click and hit it off when they first met.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Im a skinny pretty nikka, my good friends do that MMA shyt so they're ripped. Ladies do an even amount of choosin between us so I dont really see a difference :ehh:
I know I should hit the gym but I dont wanna be one of those "#gymflow#workout#gymlife#fitness" people that spend all their free time in the gym. Plus I got a gun so Im not worried about fighting. :ehh:

I'd kill the game if took some roids and got my body right tho, fukk it Who got that plug :noah:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
The only way being built will help you get women is by boosting your confidence. That's what's gonna get you laid.

Who do you think is gonna get the girl, the ripped up nikka with the 12 pack and no game or the fat dude who makes her laugh?