Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I love when the coli lames expose them selves in threads like these :banderas:
Too bad I can't respond to the topic, I can't relate :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Women are more attracted to
tumblr_m084y3qKZw1rom9flo1_500.gif
supernatural8.gif

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah probably. Like, I can't see white hipster women or white "nerdy" women liking some huge hulky dude. They probably just want a skinny dude with a 6 pack at most. It seems like black and Latinas are the ones that prefer muscles the most.

Also you're one of the few women that don't seem to like Phelps. Most women I know consider him at least a 10 below the neck

229122-michael-phelps.jpg

A lot of you guys are posting "famous" peoples bodies.

I think the fact that the person is famous and also has a lot of money subconsciously contributes to the females "physical" attraction to them.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
who the fukk cares what some bird thinks....

Workout for self fulfillment and health >>>

*never gets sicks*
*clothes fit nicely*
*feels confident about image*
*doesn't any have chronic or health issues*

Preventive care is the way to go....

Life is good :win:

LoL @ me giving a fukk about what some sloppy chick whose sedentary lifestyle consist of downing beers and eating fast food, and presumably develops Type II diabetes thinks :heh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
15+ pages....
658.jpg

its a big world....i thing its foolish to blanket statement what women like and dont like...everybody is different...like everything else...some women like muscles some dont....

frail weak cats and nikkas with bellies trying to make themselves feel better i see....:ehh:

it jan 13th and nikkas have already failed at their new years resolutions and trying to feel better about it :russ:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
other races of women that date black men say they do it because of their bodies (muscles). women love muscles.
:snoop: these cats have no clue and I'll take it they're not even remotely in shape. The various women from different backgrounds I've crushed and continue to meet says otherwise.

"some of them are intimidated by it" is code word for I don't get p*ssy so let me rationalize why women choose the non meathead :heh:
:comeon: You can't tell when a chick is practically nervous, shaking and stuttering her words when you're giving her some attention...

A lot of times it's these are white girls too. They be shy as fukk, sohh they have their friend come up and cop my number...

I know this all b/s right but my dikk says otherwise....

The only guys that really have credibility to even answer this are dudes that were overweight, but got in shape or dudes who were skinny, & bulked up. All will tell you there is a significant difference in the attention they get. People who have never experienced this kind of transformation are purely speculating.
I guess I have some merit too speak on this. I used to be relatively skinny in my early teens and would pull chicks but never really had girl lusting after me until after I got in shape. I didn't get shape solely to slay women but it comes with the territory. Too many cats in here are blantantly telling on themselves for being haters and not in shape. Of course almost instantaneously after I reached a decent size, I had a plethera of chicks I knew lusting for my joint. This consisted of married women, co-workers, pregnant women, chicks with boyfriends and even a few cuckold invitations( turned that shyt down :scusthov: ) all this was within a months of me being fit and turning 18, and prior to being skinny with a swimmers build...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
who the fukk cares what some bird thinks....

Workout for self fulfillment and health >>>

*never gets sicks*
*clothes fit nicely*
*feels confident about image*
*doesn't any have chronic or health issues*

Preventive care is the way to go....

Life is good :win:

LoL @ me giving a fukk about what some sloppy chick whose sedentary lifestyle consist of downing beers and eating fast food, and presumably develops Type II diabetes thinks :heh:
:ahh: