Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
i know plenty that would. hello kim kardashian and buff ass dark skin reggie bush. why does that matter anyway/?

The real reason Kim kardashian likes brothers is because those wealthy hollywood type white boys only have nominal interest in her swarthy complexion and ample thighs and buttocks. If so many white women like muscular black men then where is the Kate Upton's or Brooklyn Decker's Black boy friends? :ld:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Exactly. The perfect body that women like, according to many I talk to is a body like this

They consider this to be too much...

Hugh%2BJackman1.jpg

NO! I this is considered ripped! THIS is too much...

ripped-muscle-x1.jpg

Daps
The real reason Kim kardashian likes brothers is because those wealthy hollywood type white boys only have nominal interest in her swarthy complexion and ample thighs and buttocks. If so many white women like muscular black men then where is the Kate Upton's or Brooklyn Decker's Black boy friends? :ld:

Yeah, Kim realized that with her body she could get a better black guy than she could a white guy, which is why she goes for them. She used to date white guys in high school/college, but realized she got a lot more attention from brothers so decided to date them.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Scust. Must've been a survey for white bytches dude in your post is sexy Michael phelps is nawt

Yep. Many if not most White girls would prefer a Michael Phelps to a Reggie Bush.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Son how you don't get bytchs yo?

Im ugly nikka that my reason but you none.

You in shape ,box,and lightbright....... Something not adding up......:patrice:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Kate upton would def fukk with blacks

not sure about brooklyn decker i dont know shyt about the bytch

place kate upton is nothing special.

I dunno about ur kardashian theory either.

Daps
Kate upton would def fukk with blacks

not sure about brooklyn decker i dont know shyt about the bytch

place kate upton is nothing special.

I dunno about ur kardashian theory either.

Again, Kim's body isn't really appreciated by white guys like that. White guys, in general, like skinny broads, black guys, in general, like thicker girls.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As I'm sure it has been said (i'm not reading 18 pages) Women generally don't necessarily like the Arnold type physique. They like a more slender look, muscle is not bad but too much is. Either way just work work out and appear healthy and you will be fine, the reasons should be obvious by now, its 2014

Any way the vast majority of women don't know anything about muscle (you know it's true) and will be quick to tell you to stop as you are getting 'too big'