Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Daps
Post his legs. They're so thin and weird, he doesn't even have hips to keeps his pants up its weird

I don't know a woman who's called him sexy I prefer my men to be bigger than me

Maybe I just know different women than you, but most I know consider him at least "cute" if not "hot", at least the body.

Also he looks skinny but he's 190+ lbs. He's bigger than the pics lead on.

What about Ryan Gosling? Do you consider him hot?

03-ryan-gosling-shirtless.jpg

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Maybe I just know different women than you, but most I know consider him at least "cute" if not "hot", at least the body.

Also he looks skinny but he's 190+ lbs. He's bigger than the pics lead on.

What about Ryan Gosling? Do you consider him hot?

03-ryan-gosling-shirtless.jpg

I'm sure he's bigger than he appears but he's super tall so weight isn't really a factor I knew a guy that was 6'4 and he was 200 pounds and he was lean

No.

I think Chris Evans is gorgeous

Daps
I'm sure he's bigger than he appears but he's super tall so weight isn't really a factor I knew a guy that was 6'4 and he was 200 pounds and he was lean

No.

I think Chris Evans is gorgeous

Okay, fair enough.

So what about Christian Bale in American Psycho? Is this more of what you like

christian_bale_american_psycho.jpg

Or did you like his body more in Batman?

christian-bale-batman.jpg

Or this body :heh:

bale.jpg

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did a survey on this shyt and that's what was most popular (swimmer). Sprinters can be too muscular like a football player, but a marathon runner is too damn skinny.

Although they say the most in-shape athletes are actually F1 drivers, while olympic weightlifters are the most athletic :manny:

ivan.jpg
You are leaving out one important part. What type of women were these?. I notice white people tend to want to stay looking young, and thin is associated with young for them. Then you have to take into account a lot of women have low self esteem, so they want someone who looks like he can't get anyone else so they can control him. I bet if you surveyed a group of women who worked out weekly, and had a good self esteem, they would not want a skinny guy. They want someone who will make their girlfriends jealous. Now, that doesn't mean they want someone looking like Ron Coleman, he just looks like a fat muscular person. He isn't proportioned right. A lot of bodybuilder still look fat, as far as their body is bigger then their heads or their legs and arms are big. They even walk like fat people. If the guy had muscles but looked well proportioned, and the chick had good self esteem, she would go crazy over him. That look signifies safety and gives her the thinking he can protect her, as well as feeds her ego since her friends want the same thing most likely. A lot of people are lazy, so they try to dis people who workout and have muscles, so take that into account when you hear them dis muscles on men..

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Stop worrying about what you think women want. They all have different preferences. As long as you feel confident about the person you are, then you should really have no problem. Again CONFIDENCE is the key. If you take care of yourself (physically, emotionally, financially) women will notice that.

Being built like a Greek god isn't going to save you if you have the personality of a rock or a lame ass dude.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Stop worrying about what you think women want. They all have different preferences. As long as you feel confident about the person you are, then you should really have no problem. Again CONFIDENCE is the key. If you take care of yourself (physically, emotionally, financially) women will notice that.

Being built like a Greek god isn't going to save you if you have the personality of a rock or a lame ass dude.

:what:

I hate ole higher ground ass mother fukers like you.

It's a fukking message board he's asking a normal question.