Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
The only way being built will help you get women is by boosting your confidence. That's what's gonna get you laid.

Who do you think is gonna get the girl, the ripped up nikka with the 12 pack and no game or the fat dude who makes her laugh?

what about the the nikka with game AND a 12 pack or a fat dude with no game? i heard girls say a nikka was too fat, but never say a nikka body TOO nice...

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
what about the the nikka with game AND a 12 pack or a fat dude with no game? i heard girls say a nikka was too fat, but never say a nikka body TOO nice...

The nikka with game always wins. That's the point. Having a 12 pack with no game does you no good in the long run. You'll get plenty of interviews but never get the job.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
The nikka with game always wins. That's the point. Having a 12 pack with no game does you no good in the long run. You'll get plenty of interviews but never get the job.
even a nicca with a nice body but no game might fall in some p*ssy every now and then tho...its best for men to hit the gym every now and then and just try to stay in shape period

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
even a nicca with a nice body but no game might fall in some p*ssy every now and then tho...its best for men to hit the gym every now and then and just try to stay in shape period

:whoa: Aye I'm not saying be fat and lazy. But hittin the gym and hittin the gym in hopes of having a better chance at getting women is 2 different things.

Like I said, the only way working out will actually help you is by building your own confidence. If there's a difference in women's responses to you after gettin in shape it's 90% you feeling better about yourself. As such you'll approach with more confidence, which is really what gets em.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Niccas forget hygiene I swear

Just the basics

Clean drawls
Clean socks
Regular shower

Get the basic downs then built confidence and have some social game

Then hit the gym

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
you can hit the gym all you want, you can take all the supplements you want, you can eat all the chicken breast you want, but nikka there aint no cure for being a bytch nikka
I see some awkward looking nikkas at the club with their tight ts just standing hoping a female will just fall on their lap

It does happen sometimes just of being brolic but still

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
@honestly? I want to hook you up with my boy @yo moms ..he's a mullato from London who's 19..he's trained as a boxer all his life so he's in incredible shape..he's a good dude

tumblr_lwg6cwaMzA1qzjix8.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he's a great guy at heart and from what I can see there's nothing wrong with the way he looks, but I'm sure yomoms will find himself a nice british girl to hook up with... how could he not, with such a smooth wingman as the loyal observe?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I get complimented by how big I am all the time so yeah it matters

Most frail nikkas look for any excuse to hate on a nikkas muscles because they wanna feel good about their shyt genetics

The Alpha strikes back :banderas:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:whoa: Aye I'm not saying be fat and lazy. But hittin the gym and hittin the gym in hopes of having a better chance at getting women is 2 different things.

Like I said, the only way working out will actually help you is by building your own confidence. If there's a difference in women's responses to you after gettin in shape it's 90% you feeling better about yourself. As such you'll approach with more confidence, which is really what gets em.
agreed

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Combination of great personality and an attractive physique is an impeccable compound. It is the key to get laid.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
tumblr_lwg6cwaMzA1qzjix8.gif

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he's a great guy at heart and from what I can see there's nothing wrong with the way he looks, but I'm sure yomoms will find himself a nice british girl to hook up with... how could he not, with such a smooth wingman as the loyal observe?

id rock your jaw with big nasty hooks :wow: