Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Then why do you think there is so much bullshyt around the "women don't like muscles" or "women don't like certain looks" on the internet and in society? Are guys that lazy that they don't want to workout?

Because, there's a certain line that you don't cross when it comes to muscles. There have been studies done that show women are attracted to the V-taper, which is broad shoulders, bigger lats and a small waist.

Yes, the majority of the country is overweight and damn near obese, so most people in general are lazy and don't want to workout. That shyt is hard :russ:

Also, older women LOVE muscles, they are so used to :flabbynsick: dudes that they are on some serious thirst when it comes to an in shape dude.

Daps
Ouch, you cold :what:. But that's your opinion, his mom probably though he was very handsome :jawalrus:

What is your take on this, would Kanye look better with Muscle? Is the "Common" look better for you?

has nothing to do with his body i just dont find his face attractive. if he had muscle i still wouldn't think his face was attractive.

M-GLFpMnJt.jpeg

this is what u call good looking. his face is gourg.

Daps
Because, there's a certain line that you don't cross when it comes to muscles. There have been studies done that show women are attracted to the V-taper, which is broad shoulders, bigger lats and a small waist.

Yes, the majority of the country is overweight and damn near obese, so most people in general are lazy and don't want to workout. That shyt is hard :russ:

Also, older women LOVE muscles, they are so used to :flabbynsick: dudes that they are on some serious thirst when it comes to an in shape dude.

I thought the older women liking muscles had more to do with them being more mature and appreciating men, whereas girls/teens are still not comfortable with men (think any body hair is gross, don't like big guys, prefer feminine pretty boys over macho men) so they like scrawny fukks

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from my experience, bytches dont like swole ass dudes..
i was still with my ex when i began weight lifting. she would tell me not to get "too big" because she thought it was gross
after i threw her in the bushes, i had the next bytch i was with tell me that she liked my body type and if i got any bigger it wouldn't look good :manny:

i'd say most bytches dont like that diesel ass look. some bytches do tho. like snooki :lolbron:

Daps
has nothing to do with his body i just dont find his face attractive. if he had muscle i still wouldn't think his face was attractive.

M-GLFpMnJt.jpeg

this is what u call good looking. his face is gourg.

But he's an NFL player, meaning that you prefer more masculine guys maybe? Here, which of these guys would you prefer:

133755640-23100932.jpg

or

edward-reviels-sparkle--large-msg-124363745293.jpg

And yes you HAVE to pick one :troll:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I thought the older women liking muscles had more to do with them being more mature and appreciating men, whereas girls/teens are still not comfortable with men (think any body hair is gross, don't like big guys, prefer feminine pretty boys over macho men) so they like scrawny fukks

Nope, it has more to do with the fact men and womens' bodies generally fall off late 20s early 30s, so if a chick is 42 and has kept her body together and been with her Husband for 15 years at least 10 of those years might have been her looking directly at some man t*ts while lazy man with weak cardio game does 3 pumps and catches a breath.

As a man, if you let yourself go and your girl is still looking right you better be prepared for the worst at some point, women may not be as visual as men, but they damn sure don't want some slob on them.

Daps
As a woman I'm gonna disagree and say most women would prefer a runner. Even tone all over and not strong up top with anorexic legs.

They did a survey on this shyt and that's what was most popular (swimmer). Sprinters can be too muscular like a football player, but a marathon runner is too damn skinny.

Although they say the most in-shape athletes are actually F1 drivers, while olympic weightlifters are the most athletic :manny:

ivan.jpg

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
They did a survey on this shyt and that's what was most popular (swimmer). Sprinters can be too muscular like a football player, but a marathon runner is too damn skinny.

Although they say the most in-shape athletes are actually F1 drivers, while olympic weightlifters are the most athletic :manny:

ivan.jpg

Scust. Must've been a survey for white bytches dude in your post is sexy Michael phelps is nawt

Daps
Scust. Must've been a survey for white bytches dude in your post is sexy Michael phelps is nawt

Yeah probably. Like, I can't see white hipster women or white "nerdy" women liking some huge hulky dude. They probably just want a skinny dude with a 6 pack at most. It seems like black and Latinas are the ones that prefer muscles the most.

Also you're one of the few women that don't seem to like Phelps. Most women I know consider him at least a 10 below the neck

229122-michael-phelps.jpg

semtex

:)
Daps
Yeah probably. Like, I can't see white hipster women or white "nerdy" women liking some huge hulky dude. They probably just want a skinny dude with a 6 pack at most. It seems like black and Latinas are the ones that prefer muscles the most.

Also you're one of the few women that don't seem to like Phelps. Most women I know consider him at least a 10 below the neck

He's built like I was at 12.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

Post his legs. They're so thin and weird, he doesn't even have hips to keeps his pants up its weird

I don't know a woman who's called him sexy I prefer my men to be bigger than me

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
it is. and guidettes also like that look. Phelps body is flawless. his face not so much. Olympic weightlifter dude in that post above has legs that could crush a damn walnut open. i'm mean i respect the dedication and discipline it takes those dudes to get to that size but i'll PASS. :whoa:
and it's very cultural because most chicks i know would pick a Michael Phelps body type (or just to be fair let's say Cullen Jones type
Jones1img.jpg
) over a Tyson Gay type ANYDAY.