Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Exactly. The perfect body that women like, according to many I talk to is a body like this

1341937558_michael-nov-2002-zoom.jpg

They consider this to be too much

Hugh%2BJackman1.jpg

Ew. I don't know what kind of females you know swimmers body is not sexy Hugh Jackman looks good Mark Wahlberg in his CK days was a beautiful sight

Daps
Ew. I don't know what kind of females you know swimmers body is not sexy Hugh Jackman looks good Mark Wahlberg in his CK days was a beautiful sight

Weird. "Swimmers bodies" are usually considered the most attractive as polled by females, but I guess that goes to show you that different people like different things :ohhh:

It all depends on your face, white women went wild over the Man of Steel cat this summer and he's bigger than Jackman.

And bytches love Reggie Bush, and he's freakshow status compared to most actors.

That's really what matters. Face is #1. Getting huge and muscly isn't gonna compensate for subpar facial genetics.

Of course, then you should just grow a beard :bryan:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Weird. "Swimmers bodies" are usually considered the most attractive as polled by females, but I guess that goes to show you that different people like different things :ohhh:

That's really what matters. Face is #1. Getting huge and muscly isn't gonna compensate for subpar facial genetics.

Of course, then you should just grow a beard :bryan:

Face is most important, but you don't want to be that dude at the beach that has to wear a t-shirt into the water. Being in good shape does help, and women are much more sly but they do notice muscles.

Daps
Face is most important, but you don't want to be that dude at the beach that has to wear a t-shirt into the water. Being in good shape does help, and women are much more sly but they do notice muscles.

Yeah, being FAT isn't a good look, but outside of having that giggle, body type doesn't seem to matter that much for dudes.

Daps
Kanye isn't ugly. Why are you so vile against real nikkas like Kanye?

Also most women have trouble "being truly over" any guy they have sex with. The intimacy of sex is made so that you're "glued" to that person for life, which is why you never forget your first and always hold a spot in your heart for them, even if they were a jerk.

well, i dont find him attractive. hes not a horrible person he just doesn't have a nice looking face. and what about women that sleep around?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

Yall just don't!

Damn yall insecure and the answer is yes your woman would love for your body to look better but she'll take you :flabbynsick: so other hoes don't try to fight her over you :mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah, being FAT isn't a good look, but outside of having that giggle, body type doesn't seem to matter that much for dudes.

Breh, you're ignoring what women are saying, and like I said go check instagram and check how the chicks react to the fitness cats.

If you're built average and treat her well she'll love you, but if you're the same exact dude that treast her well and built like Reggie Bush she's going to treat you like a piece of meat while loving you..

Daps
reg.jpg

aint no female turning this down or saying his muscles is too much:noah: . this is perfection. but yes a lot of things come into play if u are handsome and carry ur self well u get a pass. just like a beautiful female with small breast and a small butt gets a pass.

Daps
well, i dont find him attractive. hes not a horrible person he just doesn't have a nice looking face. and what about women that sleep around?

timthumb.php

He used to look fine. He has that "Chipmunk" look to his face because of the car crash, not his fault :ld:

And most women that seem to sleep around have low self-esteem or are looking to fill a void in their life. The "liking sex" thing is just a diversion, almost everyone likes sex :myman:

Daps
Breh, you're ignoring what women are saying, and like I said go check instagram and check how the chicks react to the fitness cats.

If you're built average and treat her well she'll love you, but if you're the same exact dude that treast her well and built like Reggie Bush she's going to treat you like a piece of meat while loving you..

Then why do you think there is so much bullshyt around the "women don't like muscles" or "women don't like certain looks" on the internet and in society? Are guys that lazy that they don't want to workout?

Daps
timthumb.php

He used to look fine. He has that "Chipmunk" look to his face because of the car crash, not his fault :ld:

And most women that seem to sleep around have low self-esteem or are looking to fill a void in their life. The "liking sex" thing is just a diversion, almost everyone likes sex :myman:

i still dont find him attractive lol. quit trying to convince me this man is good looking because in my opinion he is not.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
@ 5'11 I have been on both sides of the fence. Ive been low bodyfat @ 170lbs and @ 240lbs within the past 3 yrs. And guess what hoes were diggin me either way. But females were more responsive when I was on the bulkier side. With that being said mostly younger females under 25 liked the malnourished low body fat look.

Daps
i still dont find him attractive lol. quit trying to convince me this man is good looking because in my opinion he is not.

Ouch, you cold :what:. But that's your opinion, his mom probably though he was very handsome :jawalrus:

What is your take on this, would Kanye look better with Muscle? Is the "Common" look better for you?