Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Daps
other races of women that date black men say they do it because of their bodies (muscles). women love muscles, i dont know any girls that want a scrawny dude. skinny dudes look like they're in middle school and just not men.

What, I thought that other races of women date black men because of their "manhoods" :mjpls:

Daps
i know plenty that would. hello kim kardashian and buff ass dark skin reggie bush. why does that matter anyway/?

Man, Reggie ain't "dark skinned", about Legarrette Blount tone is what I would consider "dark skinned". Y'all quick to call every brown dude dark.

Also, if you haven't noticed, she had a baby by Kanye, who is devoid of musculature :yeshrug:

Daps
Man, Reggie ain't "dark skinned", about Legarrette Blount tone is what I would consider "dark skinned". Y'all quick to call every brown dude dark.

Also, if you haven't noticed, she had a baby by Kanye, who is devoid of musculature :yeshrug:

reggie is dark wtf, brown is more trey songz to neyo color. there cant 100 shades of brown and only one shade of dark. and yeah kanye is ugly ass hell but his money makes up for it, i guess. everyone knows she truly isnt over reggie though

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
"some of them are intimidated by it" is code word for I don't get p*ssy so let me rationalize why women choose the non meathead :heh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another "women don't care about looks" type thread.

The only guys that really have credibility to even answer this are dudes that were overweight, but got in shape or dudes who were skinny, & bulked up. All will tell you there is a significant difference in the attention they get. People who have never experienced this kind of transformation are purely speculating.

Let me make this clear, whenever a man gets to show off whatever his talent is for people to see, he is going to have groupies. I know bodybuilders that have groupies. A niche "sport" like battle rappers have groupies.

Obviously not all women are gonna find these guys attractive. All women are different

Daps
reggie is dark wtf, brown is more trey songz to neyo color. there cant 100 shades of brown and only one shade of dark. and yeah kanye is ugly ass hell but his money makes up for it, i guess. everyone knows she truly isnt over reggie though

Kanye isn't ugly. Why are you so vile against real nikkas like Kanye?

Also most women have trouble "being truly over" any guy they have sex with. The intimacy of sex is made so that you're "glued" to that person for life, which is why you never forget your first and always hold a spot in your heart for them, even if they were a jerk.

Daps
The context of this thread is muscle tone.

Exactly. The perfect body that women like, according to many I talk to is a body like this

1341937558_michael-nov-2002-zoom.jpg

They consider this to be too much

Hugh%2BJackman1.jpg

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Man I just want to look lean and nicely ripped, i ain't tryna look super hulky. If bytches like it cool... cool cool cool, but I ain't going overboard for em. Plus I want to be able to give a nikka a concussion in just one punch that's enough for me.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Exactly. The perfect body that women like, according to many I talk to is a body like this

1341937558_michael-nov-2002-zoom.jpg

They consider this to be too much

Hugh%2BJackman1.jpg

It all depends on your face, white women went wild over the Man of Steel cat this summer and he's bigger than Jackman.

And bytches love Reggie Bush, and he's freakshow status compared to most actors.