Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
@Anothergirl is Rosie O'Donnell status...ironic she likes the bony cacs. White boys don't like thighs that touch and muffin tops. :mjpls:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Yeah, most of them swear up and down that women aren't attracted to muscle. The dudes on /fit/ say that getting muscular is more important for getting dudes than getting girls.
come to think of it ...my gay best friend does check for "supercut dudes in the tight ass shirts" a lot. :ohhh:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
You mfers :snoop:...pay attention

I don't kno what bytches like or are attracted to from a physical standpoint and all you dudes in this thread that act like you do, ...are suspect:mjpls:

Now with that being said , I think it's a misconception when guys think hos are visually stimulated by the sight of muscles the way we men are when it comes to seeing a fat ass, nice t*ts, fast cars, chrome wheels etc. we are the dogs. We chase cats, sniff pussies, and mark our territory. Women are on a level we'll never fully understand so dont waste the brain cells trying to

Daps
You mfers :snoop:...pay attention

I don't kno what bytches like or are attracted to from a physical standpoint and all you dudes in this thread that act like you do, ...are suspect:mjpls:

Now with that being said , I think it's a misconception when guys think hos are visually stimulated by the sight of muscles the way we men are when it comes to seeing a fat ass, nice t*ts, fast cars, chrome wheels etc. we are the dogs. We chase cats, sniff pussies, and mark our territory. Women are on a level we'll never fully understand so dont waste the brain cells trying to

Come on breh, women are shallow as fukk :troll:. They always talk about "HAWT" guys that look like women and that's what they like

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
@Don Drogo @Killer Instinct Firefall in here using 4 aliases to talk to himself again :heh:

anyways Lean >>>>>> Swole.

David-Beckham_hm_3.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo-armani-ads-04-1.jpg

Yeah I know, but he's too tiring to keep up with :smh:

and to the second part I kinda agree, I was too swole early last year and I just didn't like the way clothes fit on me :huhldup:

I'm gonna pm you, gotta ask you something

Daps
Yeah that's what I noticed. White women and ESPECIALLY Asian and Indian women hate muscles and prefer "skinnier" dudes. It's the black women that NEED huge muscles, but overall most women don't seem to like muscles. They'd take a skinny effeminate metro over a "manly man"

other races of women that date black men say they do it because of their bodies (muscles). women love muscles, i dont know any girls that want a scrawny dude. skinny dudes look like they're in middle school and just not men.

Daps
Keep it in context. Would sister like him? YES! Some (and I mean some) lower class white broads? Yes some would. Middle/upper class Whites? Not really. Asian and latinas? Not so much.

i know plenty that would. hello kim kardashian and buff ass dark skin reggie bush. why does that matter anyway/?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If you're working out just to try & get girls, then you already lost. :haa:
99.99999999 percent of nikkas work out mainly to look better for bytches tho

The .0000001 are competitors

If it's about health then you'd do better just running everyday.

Idk how that means you lost if end up you reaching your goals, who cares about the reason :yeshrug: