Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
It seems to me that a lot of guys are misled by thinking that women like muscly, macho men. However, from what I have seen and who they usually go for, most of the dudes catching women's eyes don't even look like they lift. It also seems that a lot of "bodybuilding" websites are filled with incels and dudes that can't get women, despite their muscles. Heck, a lot of women find muscles "gross" or "scary" and would rather date a skinny dude that looks somewhat feminine.

What do you think?
wtf_shatner.gif

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I think the whole "women don't care about a man's looks" myth is why so many dudes don't take care of their looks.

Flamenco, you google a dude by the name of Alex Novy. He' is right up you're alley. :youngsabo:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
on all those "troll pof" threads, women were going crazy over the fitness trainer looking dudes.....they were sending money to dudes they never skyped/talked with just off the strength of stolen pics :dead:

some women like frail dudes because it makes them feel comfortable being lazy and out of shape

semtex

:)
Daps
Black chicks and Arab chicks definitely like muscles more than others I've noticed.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
on all those "troll pof" threads, women were going crazy over the fitness trainer looking dudes.....they were sending money to dudes they never skyped/talked with just off the strength of stolen pics :dead:

some women like frail dudes because it makes them feel comfortable being lazy and out of shape

:aicmon:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What you see these days is a lot of guys try to hide behind muscle. Instead of getting in the mix and just talking to women, they want to get these muscles and hope those muscles will magically draw women to them like a magnet. Muscles get a woman looking at you, but if you can't pop that mouthpiece, you're not going anywhere. Having a top notch convo, coupled with confidence is what really gets it going. If you can throw some muscles on top of that and a sharp dress game, you got it going on.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
one (lean) is just more realistic than the other and more attainable for more men....i think that's why some chicks prefer it. then there's the whole looking good in a suit thing :ahh:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
What I've found is women typically prefer a more lean bulid than superswole, but women like athletic bodies in general unless you are some big body building type dude. With that said though, muscles don't compensate for a lack of conversation and social fluidity.

Bolded and quoted for truth.