Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Daps
can you seriously stop

you keep spouting these fake facts like you researched the shyt. stop theorizing cause 80% of the things you say are anecdotal and wrong

Look, I'm just going by the "sex symbols" women lust after and the types of guys they want.

semtex

:)
Daps
howto-six-pack-abs.jpg

Yes.

gym_muscle_by_n_o_n_a_m_e-d4eqniw.jpg

No.
Who the hell actually looks like the second dude? :comeon:

Anyway, gay dudes like it more than chicks. It's kinda annoying sometimes. I have a linebacker physique and it's not like chicks are falling all over me at all.

Daps
Keep it in context. Would sister like him? YES! Some (and I mean some) lower class white broads? Yes some would. Middle/upper class Whites? Not really. Asian and latinas? Not so much.

Guys are quick to say that darkskin women aren't attractive, well what makes you think women don't think the same about men?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It all comes down to making use of what works for you. What I said was 'on average', or in other words, it's a generalization. There are some absolutely fine women who love them big ol swole dudes. In fact, the finest girl from my high school ended up marrying some ol Demarcus Ware looking dude. When it comes down to build or anything else, you have to use it as an expression of your own personality as opposed to 'what women want'. It's all about having that look that makes you feel confident about yourself and getting in where you fit in. Different women like different things, so instead of trying to figure out some 'optimal build' of what women like, go for that build that will make you look at yourself and say, "Man I'm fly."

If you absolutely must have a rule, I'd say you are reaching the upper limits of general attractiveness when you start hitting that Reggie Bush or Dez Bryant size. You go larger and you'll get more dudes than women complimenting you on your build, like 'yo man that dude is massive.'

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I get complimented by how big I am all the time so yeah it matters

Most frail nikkas look for any excuse to hate on a nikkas muscles because they wanna feel good about their shyt genetics lack of willpower
Fixed. Unless you have glass bone disease or some shyt, there's no body that eating right + weightlifting can't remarkably improve. Yeah, not everyone has the genetics for top level bodybuilding, but everyone can be fit and reasonably buff.

Daps
I think only thing women almost unanimously don't like is really short dudes:lolbron:

But even then If I were to make a "women don't like short guys" topic you'd all say I was full of shyt and post short dudes with women. Then you'd say to stop generalizing.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Who the hell actually looks like the second dude? :comeon:

Anyway, gay dudes like it more than chicks. It's kinda annoying sometimes. I have a linebacker physique and it's not like chicks are falling all over me at all.

Professional bodybuilders on steroids. The point was to show those types of things are not attractive generally.

However, muscles are generally attractive. You show the average woman a skinny guy, then show her one with a six-pack, and she certainly won't see the six-pack as a turn off. BUT attractiveness depends on a number of factors. Muscled might not be everyone's type, plus some girls get a little intimidated by big guys. (I'm guilty of that, if they're muscled and tall, I get more scared than attracted at first sight... does that mean every chick will think that? No. Everyone has their cup of tea).

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Guys are quick to say that darkskin women aren't attractive, well what makes you think women don't think the same about men?

Attractive men are still a rare commodity to an extent. Many women will deal with handsome dark skinned man. Don't worry about it too much.