Are women outside the U.S. walkin around at 200+lbs actin like it's all good?

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
The weight thing is a bad measure, worse than BMI alone.
All 8 pages of this thread have been Coli brehs and brehettes pointing out that taller girls tend to weigh more, taller girls that are really in shape or thick tend to weigh even more than that.
There are a lot of instances in which 200lbs doesn't make a woman obese.
Nor does being 140 and 5'5".
You can be in shape, or out of shape, at a lot of different weights.

Nah BMI is the worst gauge ever for fitness. The Rock on paper is a fat obese jehovah witness.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
1tcUj4Y.gif
1tcUj4Y.gif
1tcUj4Y.gif
1tcUj4Y.gif
Four of those seems excessive :relevanttomyinterest:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:francis:

I don't even understand it to be honest, how a woman that's 10" shorter than me can be within 40lbs of me is insane. The Greater Ass theory ™ is why we're in this situation today, let me outline my thesis -

1. In the late 80s early 90s food was scarce, there were less TV channels and people had to walk more, basic hunter gatherer shyt right? This produced a plump bubble while still maintaining acceptable levels of fat.
  2. Sometime around 1998 a shift occurred, this is akin to the extinction level event that wiped out the dinosaurs, scientists aren't sure and the topic is hotly debated, but more TV channels and more food came onto the scene, also the internet was taking it's first steps.
  3. The Greater Ass theory ™ is in full swing around 2000, this is when men who couldn't get pretty females (de)evolved and proclaimed that a fat ass was the standard for a pretty female.
  4. These low level scavengers gassed fat women who were now enjoying 300 TV channels and sitting on their asses all day, they only saw the ass and not the rolls and double chins and wide backs that came with it.
  5. The fat slob species now empowered by the scavengers were brimming with pride and moving into new environments and disrupting the ecosystem in place. Big titties now accompanied the larger asses, because logically those are two places a womans body will store fat, in the span of the last 20 years the average cup size has gone from 34B to 34DD because bytches have gotten a lot bigger as well.
  6. The slow tide has turned into a full on tsunami, today fat women are being gassed up all over dating sites because they have big asses/big titties, we're reaching a critical point now where they are also being picky because they have options.
  7. The Rise of the fake ass - While I am in no way a fan of fake asses, this could be the point in history where the fat bytches lose what they have built through the years. The fake ass seems to be the natural predator to fat women, because slim women without ass are now getting ridiculously fake asses that are taking away the limelight from the slobs because they have flat stomachs and slim waists, something a vast majority of fat bytches cannot achieve. The scavenger species does not care how fake it looks and will slowly turn away from the large bytches.

That is my theory breh, and I believe in it 100%. I also hate fat bytches and cannot understand how a man could allow himself to enter one when so many slim chicks are out there with nice bodies. Personally I like man handling my woman too, I ain't about to throw some 190lbs bytch on my shoulder and not get a hernia, but my petite Brown goodness only weighs 128lbs, so I wont slip a disk when she jumps on my back. I bet dudes lives flash before their eyes when their 5'4" 198lbs girlfriend says "Gimmie a piggyback ride" :russ:

:wow:...:dead:....:laff:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
If reps still existed @Malta would have boatload. :wowwow2:

Look at the big girls/big girl lovers making excuses for bytch being 200 pounds. :aidisgust:
:camby:

There might be 1% of the population of women who weigh 200 pounds who is in shape.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I don't even understand it to be honest, how a woman that's 10" shorter than me can be within 40lbs of me is insane. The Greater Ass theory ™ is why we're in this situation today, let me outline my thesis -

1. In the late 80s early 90s food was scarce, there were less TV channels and people had to walk more, basic hunter gatherer shyt right? This produced a plump bubble while still maintaining acceptable levels of fat.
  2. Sometime around 1998 a shift occurred, this is akin to the extinction level event that wiped out the dinosaurs, scientists aren't sure and the topic is hotly debated, but more TV channels and more food came onto the scene, also the internet was taking it's first steps.
  3. The Greater Ass theory ™ is in full swing around 2000, this is when men who couldn't get pretty females (de)evolved and proclaimed that a fat ass was the standard for a pretty female.
  4. These low level scavengers gassed fat women who were now enjoying 300 TV channels and sitting on their asses all day, they only saw the ass and not the rolls and double chins and wide backs that came with it.
  5. The fat slob species now empowered by the scavengers were brimming with pride and moving into new environments and disrupting the ecosystem in place. Big titties now accompanied the larger asses, because logically those are two places a womans body will store fat, in the span of the last 20 years the average cup size has gone from 34B to 34DD because bytches have gotten a lot bigger as well.
  6. The slow tide has turned into a full on tsunami, today fat women are being gassed up all over dating sites because they have big asses/big titties, we're reaching a critical point now where they are also being picky because they have options.
  7. The Rise of the fake ass - While I am in no way a fan of fake asses, this could be the point in history where the fat bytches lose what they have built through the years. The fake ass seems to be the natural predator to fat women, because slim women without ass are now getting ridiculously fake asses that are taking away the limelight from the slobs because they have flat stomachs and slim waists, something a vast majority of fat bytches cannot achieve. The scavenger species does not care how fake it looks and will slowly turn away from the large bytches.

That is my theory breh, and I believe in it 100%. I also hate fat bytches and cannot understand how a man could allow himself to enter one when so many slim chicks are out there with nice bodies. Personally I like man handling my woman too, I ain't about to throw some 190lbs bytch on my shoulder and not get a hernia, but my petite Brown goodness only weighs 128lbs, so I wont slip a disk when she jumps on my back. I bet dudes lives flash before their eyes when their 5'4" 198lbs girlfriend says "Gimmie a piggyback ride" :russ:

:dead:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Ok so let me tell the early history of this shyt since I grew up in the 80's and early 90's. Back then it was cool to be fit. If you watch those videos from the 80s and 90s those women had tight bodies with maybe just a little hump of nubian booty. It was taboo to have too much azz or titties and it was seen as ghetto/low class. Also people generally worked less in the 80's you still had a 40 hour workweek, so most moms had enough time to still prepare a meal. Growing up in the 80s McDonalds was like an occasional treat, not an everyday thing. Also the 80's was kind of a fitness boom, you had the rise of home fitness systems, a lot the major gym chains came up in the 80's and you also had the popularity of drugs that hyped, you up and kept you from eating (ie Cocaine). Remember those styles were basically tight jeans, spandex, bike shorts, tanks etc. If you were a big woman coming up in those days you had 2 options in terms of dress wear loud crazy looking clothing or dress like a dude that was it.

Now let's fast forward a few years. In the early 90's it was still cool to be fit but there had started to have a backlash. Feminist started to say that fashion was having an unhealthy effect on the average female image. A lot of women women were starving and purging themselves to look like models and it started to get national attention. Oprah also rose in popularity due to the fact that she represented 'everyday' women and not just black either. Obviously Oprah was battling weight issues, that coupled with the fact that she was so viciously made fun of made her a sympathetic figure. Tyra Banks in a lot of ways represented the change, Tyra was considered 'curvy' but if you saw those pictures today you would say she was skinny but really, she was thick by model standards, models in general rounded out a few pounds and the 12-year old boy aesthetic was getting less popular. Also too by the mid 90's you had the continuing rise of commercial hip-hop which brought about models that were wider in the hips and azz and had bigger breasts. Actually this was the time period where 'thick' became a real word. There was a skyrocketing rise in the the viability of plus size female fashion and the curvaceous figure, by the late 90's more so with the rise of Southern hip-hop and the increased use of curvier models. It wasn't cool to be fat but it wasn't the end of the world either.

Let's fast forward another decade or so, 'thick' has expanded in definition and basically encompasses most overweight women, I saw a woman who weighed 200 pounds and considered herself skinny. Women like Beyonce have popularized the turn bootylicious and have made it an all-encompassing term. Furthermore online dating has made large women feel more empowered than they ever have been in any point in history, they not only get to considered as objects of desire but they can have just as high standards as their thinner counter parts. I mean you have sex symbols like Drake (nh) shouting them out in songs, you have blogs congratulating them on not changing, and large woman have successfully taken fat shaming out of the American lexicon for the most part. In today's society there is no penalty for being an overweight woman, aside from health. She can find clothes more easily than ever, she can find a man more easily than ever (should she want that), she has more access to food and entertainment than ever, and an entire subculture dedicated to her worship.

In fact this mentality is spreading as more countries have more access to food, water and entertainment this will become the norm though not at the same level as it is here.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ok so let me tell the early history of this shyt since I grew up in the 80's and early 90's. Back then it was cool to be fit. If you watch those videos from the 80s and 90s those women had tight bodies with maybe just a little hump of nubian booty. It was taboo to have too much azz or titties and it was seen as ghetto/low class. Also people generally worked less in the 80's you still had a 40 hour workweek, so most moms had enough time to still prepare a meal. Growing up in the 80s McDonalds was like an occasional treat, not an everyday thing. Also the 80's was kind of a fitness boom, you had the rise of home fitness systems, a lot the major gym chains came up in the 80's and you also had the popularity of drugs that hyped, you up and kept you from eating (ie Cocaine). Remember those styles were basically tight jeans, spandex, bike shorts, tanks etc. If you were a big woman coming up in those days you had 2 options in terms of dress wear loud crazy looking clothing or dress like a dude that was it.

Now let's fast forward a few years. In the early 90's it was still cool to be fit but there had started to have a backlash. Feminist started to say that fashion was having an unhealthy effect on the average female image. A lot of women women were starving and purging themselves to look like models and it started to get national attention. Oprah also rose in popularity due to the fact that she represented 'everyday' women and not just black either. Obviously Oprah was battling weight issues, that coupled with the fact that she was so viciously made fun of made her a sympathetic figure. Tyra Banks in a lot of ways represented the change, Tyra was considered 'curvy' but if you saw those pictures today you would say she was skinny but really, she was thick by model standards, models in general rounded out a few pounds and the 12-year old boy aesthetic was getting less popular. Also too by the mid 90's you had the continuing rise of commercial hip-hop which brought about models that were wider in the hips and azz and had bigger breasts. Actually this was the time period where 'thick' became a real word. There was a skyrocketing rise in the the viability of plus size female fashion and the curvaceous figure, by the late 90's more so with the rise of Southern hip-hop and the increased use of curvier models. It wasn't cool to be fat but it wasn't the end of the world either.

Let's fast forward another decade or so, 'thick' has expanded in definition and basically encompasses most overweight women, I saw a woman who weighed 200 pounds and considered herself skinny. Women like Beyonce have popularized the turn bootylicious and have made it an all-encompassing term. Furthermore online dating has made large women feel more empowered than they ever have been in any point in history, they not only get to considered as objects of desire but they can have just as high standards as their thinner counter parts. I mean you have sex symbols like Drake (nh) shouting them out in songs, you have blogs congratulating them on not changing, and large woman have successfully taken fat shaming out of the American lexicon for the most part. In today's society there is no penalty for being an overweight woman, aside from health. She can find clothes more easily than ever, she can find a man more easily than ever (should she want that), she has more access to food and entertainment than ever, and an entire subculture dedicated to her worship.

In fact this mentality is spreading as more countries have more access to food, water and entertainment this will become the norm though not at the same level as it is here.

:clap:

Yeah,people working more, eating like shyt, and the rise of the southern strippers made the average woman :flabbynsick:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Those of you caping for these big girls talking about proportion height and all that other bullshyt you say to justify fukking these whales have never had a fit chick. once you get yourself a nice fit chick and feel what a body should really feel like youll be hooked. I to was a victim of a fat chick then i met my wife and i never want a bytch over 140 again. fukk all you lazy ass fat girls. Have some self respect and get in shape. And those of you gassing these whales up have some self respect as well. Strive to do better in life. There's plenty of chicks out there who are fit and when you grab that perfectly formed well proportioned ass youll know what i mean. More ass doesnt mean better ass. It just means more fat tissue. Same rule for bigger t*ts.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

tumblr_nahelclwZq1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif