Are women outside the U.S. walkin around at 200+lbs actin like it's all good?

semtex

:)
Daps
i weigh about 200 pounds (90 kg) approx
muscular frame tho... i could easily and happily handle a 200 pound girl :takedat:
up to maybe 250 is my limit lol
yall nikkaz are missing out tbh
Nugga please :childplease: a chick that size grindin on you is gonna feel like a grown ass man guarding you in basketball

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:ohhh: I don't care how well you carry your weight, that's fukkin insane. I ain't trying to have sex with no strong safety sized bytch. I've seen so many chicks on insta (I won't post them cause I know a few personally) projecting themselves as "fit" yet weighing like 215lbs. I'm not a small dude either I weigh 223lbs and lift like its a job.

Could u get down with a bish that heavy? :aiscrust:
cosign i'm 210 myself and i always give them the :huhldup: face when they tryna project that shyt as sexy ain't nothing sexy about 200lbs of fat

Crem

Rookie
Daps
In some parts of Africa, being fat means u are probably rich and hence, its become a status symbol. :blessed:

saw the docu series where they were force feeding the females flour and water so that they would gain weight and be easier to marry off

they'd have them girls on an overnight eating flour and water

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ohhh: I don't care how well you carry your weight, that's fukkin insane. I ain't trying to have sex with no strong safety sized bytch. I've seen so many chicks on insta (I won't post them cause I know a few personally) projecting themselves as "fit" yet weighing like 215lbs. I'm not a small dude either I weigh 223lbs and lift like its a job.

Could u get down with a bish that heavy? :aiscrust:
fam when did you get so big :damn:
i'm damn near stuck at 190. But I think my gyms scale broke cause it be saying 205

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
BBW lovers explain yourselves. You really feel good walking down the street holding hands with a bytch that looks like this.

Come on son. Or do you fukk these type of bytches on the low? Not be seen in public with them.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
BBW lovers explain yourselves. You really feel good walking down the street holding hands with a bytch that looks like this.

Come on son. Or do you fukk these type of bytches on the low? Not be seen in public with them.

that is NOT bbw... thats just fat. imo theres a difference.
u are all free to think otherwise, of course

semtex

:)
Daps
lol. your strength is not my strength :yeshrug:
bbw 4 life
(within REASON)
:ufdup: did you not read the first post? I'm your height and 223lbs of muscle steel and sex appeal. The answer to big bytches is no for me :aiscrust:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a pretty big dude myself 6'2, 210 but honestly I go more by what I see than what the scale say. I'm not sure how much Deelishis weigh but someone built like her is getting it all day, everyday.

I feel the OP though, in general women weighing 200+ lbs would be out.

:salute: